People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:16 pm

Don't have a McDonald's nearby?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tig Ol Bitties
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Tig Ol Bitties » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:39 pm

My McDonalds has been drive-thru only since the shutdown last year. I don't think it's ever going to open up the dining room again.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:08 pm

Tig Ol Bitties wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:39 pm
My McDonalds has been drive-thru only since the shutdown last year. I don't think it's ever going to open up the dining room again.
Take the hint and don't eat McGrease anymore. I'm sure there are local fastfood joints with better grub and less restrictions; support them instead.

Around here we have this local bar that has the best burgers in the entire region, and the owner is absolutely anti mask faggotry. I make the effort to go there with friends at least once a month.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:48 pm

Yeah McDonald's is overpriced garbage. It wasn't bad when they had a decent dollar menu but now you're better off elsewhere
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:56 am

The dollar menu for mcdick was never good. The cheaper hamburgers taste like cardboard. They're nearly unpalatable unless you use a bunch of your own condiments to dress them up.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:26 pm

Work so far:
Getting into the groove of things and no longer
fucking up the wing to sauce ratio

Niggas stole my food while I was on the line

Co-workers not showing up on time, either when I get there at 8 o'clock sharp and don't know the alarm combination so I can't get in without them or how I'm supposed to leave at 4 but stay at 5 to wait for the replacement cooks.

Customers try to screw you over like saying the chicken is cold even though you pulled it out the grease, wasting thirty pieces of perfect wings because you want to change your order last minute from Classic to All Flats or asking for well-done but say it's hard as a rock even though it's the regular time plus an extra three to five minutes like well done is supposed to be.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:54 pm

Don't be a lazy sack of shit but don't work too hard either. It's just a chicken wing restaurant.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:01 am

Mcdonalds is overpriced trash now instead of cheap trash. Regular hamburgers cost $1.59.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:02 am

RedLine wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:54 pm
Don't be a lazy sack of shit but don't work too hard either. It's just a chicken wing restaurant.
It's chicken man. This is life and death to Moe. Please understand.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:12 am

You gotta be a fucking loser if you don't at least eat chicken or meat in general.
But yeah, I shouldn't take it too seriously.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.