"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:52 am

I might've ended up sharing my bed with a Japanese 3DPD instead of a waifu pillow. What a nightmare of a timeline.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:09 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:11 pm
Just be glad there wasn't a Japanese exclave around. Imagine how weeb I'd be if that was the case.
I'm fairly sure you wouldn't be one if that was the case. Japanophile, maybe, but not a weeb.
Japanophiles ae just pretentious weebs.
Those pre-internet weebs who were obsessed with Nihon before anime ever existed were on the same level as Naruto fans.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:55 pm
Japanophiles ae just pretentious weebs.
Those pre-internet weebs who were obsessed with Nihon before anime ever existed were on the same level as Naruto fans.
Fuck you talking about? Japanophiles are the fucking Chads of Japan worship. John Milius, George Lucas, Leonard Schrader. All legendary filmmakers and writers, unlike your average weeb who amounts to nothing and cries himself to sleep with his waifu bodypillow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:52 am
I might've ended up sharing my bed with a Japanese 3DPD instead of a waifu pillow.
Hahaha, let's not get too unrealistic now, buddy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:39 pm

feelsbadman.jpg
Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:10 pm
Fuck you talking about? Japanophiles are the fucking Chads of Japan worship. John Milius, George Lucas, Leonard Schrader. All legendary filmmakers and writers, unlike your average weeb who amounts to nothing and cries himself to sleep with his waifu bodypillow
They started the katana worship and are always going on about how The Book of Five Rings is superior to The Art of War.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:55 pm
Japanophiles are just pretentious weebs.
Nah. A lot of them are just weebs that grew up.
Those pre-internet, pre-anime acholars were cool in my book. They were pioneers; they had to actually study hard and do their own investigative work.

Now you've got dime-a-dozen YouTuber cunts that sit on their ass at home with a Crunchyroll subscription and think they know everything about anime and Japan.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:52 am

Leaked He-Man footage. As predicted it is the Teela Show featuring He-man.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:23 am

I mean, anyone who expected something coming out of Current Year Hollywood not to be shit and full of agenda politics was either born yesterday or has been living under a rock. Or they're one of those crypto-wokes who constantly make excuses for woke faggots while chastising the people who stand against them

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:56 am

And you can't even jack off to Teela 'cause she's more masculine than Adam ever was.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:26 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:56 am
And you can't even jack off to Teela 'cause she's more masculine than Adam ever was.
Speaking of which, did her and Adam have weird voice filters or something? Also notice they jacked the idea of Adam actually growing in size from the 00s reboot, he even looks like that iteration.

So King Randor is disappointed in his son, great now we’ll get daddy issues drama. And what are the secrets of Castle Grayskull anyway? Adam’s sexuality? That’s no secret when even his old man calls him out.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.