Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
rabidtictac

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:24 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:43 pm
I like a lot of Bruce Lee stuff but I have trouble getting past the dubbing - I have the same issue with otherwise great Italian movies.
Wuxia's good tho.
That's why we need better preservation of the films. The original audio tracks should be more available. The shit is much less corny in canton or CCP language.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:16 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:43 pm
I like a lot of Bruce Lee stuff but I have trouble getting past the dubbing - I have the same issue with otherwise great Italian movies.
It's also the same issue most true weebs face.
Wuxia's good tho.
In general, or just the ones with puppets?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:17 am

Uhh, I liked Crouching Tiger a lot.

Voice has outweeb'd me I think.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:26 am

Watched that Tiger King documentary and, it was better than I expected. In fact it was entertaining. But if I were to sum it up, it would be like oh my God we get it, you're gay!

It really showcases what drugs will do to you as pretty much everyone ages poorly.

I never heard of this guy until the doc came out, but he apparently tried to run in for President, and this was one of the good parts of the documentary in terms of entertainment value because it showcases how batshit insane the titular Tiger King is because of drugs and such.

But stay clear of the gay stuff. I don't care about gays getting married or whatever but as along as it doesn't involve me. But it makes me cringe whenever I see some gay stuff, like when they make out, the part at the funeral, the fact that Joe (Tiger King)'s husband has to have his shirt off, the fact that I never knew what the Prince Albert was and I was scarred for life (for) the 50th time, and all this other gay shit. But if you look past that, it's fine.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:28 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:26 am
But stay clear of the gay stuff. I don't care about gays getting married or whatever but as along as it doesn't involve me. But it makes me cringe whenever I see some gay stuff, like when they make out, the part at the funeral, the fact that Joe (Tiger King)'s husband has to have his shirt off, the fact that I never knew what the Prince Albert was and I was scarred for life (for) the 50th time, and all this other gay shit. But if you look past that, it's fine.
Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?
Is Spoony dead yet?

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:10 pm

I don't like lookin at thicc niggas cuz that's that gay shit.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:29 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:28 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:26 am
Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?
Jokes aside, I thought it was great.
Had great camera work, shows a tale of a man who over time let his ego get out of hand and karma caught up to him, the surreal experience of seeing a man self proclaimed himself as the Tiger King during a campaign video threaten to shoot a tiger between the eyes, telling it and the rest to fuck off and fires a few shots (there's more to it than that but man it was hilarious) along with other highlights, and stuff I would just spoil. Sure it's on Netflix, but I would no joke recommend it.
But:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:11 pm

The new Penny Dreadful looks gay as shit, more kkk/drumph race shit set in the 40s. Natalie Dormer looks tight as fuck, so I'm sure she'll never get naked.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:48 pm

Better Call Saul season 5 was excellent, easily my favourite season of the show. Episodes 6-10 were up to par with Breaking Bad at its finest. The only thing I didn't get was Kim's and Jimmy's sudden fascination of destroying Howards career. Who gives a fuck about Howard and what has he even done to deserve this? Plus, doesn't these two have more pressing matters at hand atm? :D But anyway, top-notch! Can't wait for the final season.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:05 pm

So I got to episode 2 of the third season of The Last Kingdom. Something about it just felt shittier compared to the first two seasons. I just wasn't feeling it, not sure why.

Oh:

Is Spoony dead yet?