People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Uguuboi

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Uguuboi » Mon May 13, 2024 7:55 pm

Your licorice is having its hole stuffed like a sissyboy

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 13, 2024 7:59 pm

Way to steal ebin namefag's obvious "stuffed pipe" setup.

Burgers have odd stuff. Why is your licorice red? I've only ever seen that once here, also by Toms, but it was also fruit flavoured (strawberry, I believe).
Holland also offers light brown licorice, usually the real super salty and chewy salmiak stuff. But otherwise it's always black.
Even the traditional crazy salty but hard DZ Double Zout (double salt) coins from the Netherlands are black.

I will import for sure. I've been browsing the store and will also get a couple of Haribo items you can only get in Denmark.
I could drive there but thanks to their luxury tax it'd be more than twice as expensive as ordering it online is.

I've also found an alternative by Dutch producer K&H called Salmiak Rocks.
I'll just replenish my stock big time. Can't drive without some kinda licorice.
You Ammikäfer may not know this but strong licorice has a similar effect to nicotine or caffeine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Mon May 13, 2024 8:46 pm

I usually get the black kind when I buy it. Say, what do you gentlemen think of candy corn? I'm the only person I know who admits to liking it, but it's super common for something nobody eats.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 13, 2024 9:00 pm

I don't recall ever seeing that shit around here. Can you even buy it in Krautland?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 13, 2024 9:12 pm

Nope. Total burgerland thing. Nobody anywhere else has ever seen that stuff.
Very Halloween kinda thing as well, which is less popular around the world than the Superbowl or "World Series" finals, despite the obnoxious attempt of candy corporations trying to make Faggot Christmas a thing everywhere else.

You may as well inquire as to what everyone else does on 4th of July for fireworks or talk about Black History Month.
We are aware you have that crap but we don't participate.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 13, 2024 9:34 pm

I don't know if I can even buy real licorice here. It's always the tubs of red or black plastic twizzler things.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 13, 2024 9:52 pm

I bet you can't. The Netherlands is an anomaly due to being heavily involved in the sea trade. But even GB doesn't get any.
Anything below Hamburg only gets the super sweet and mild stuff that barely counts as licorice.

Schleswig-Holstein is really the only other exception from Scandinavia because we culturally are Skandinavian. Even politically it's a fairly recent fact that we aren't technically Scandinavian and the Schleswig peninsula has culturally always been just an extention of the actually populated Danish islands that are the real Denmark. Danish mainland is just potato fields for hours, which says a lot about a mainland you can traverse in less than three hours at a casual driving speed.

Simplified, licorice Europe is also tea Europe but not all of tea Europe is licorice Europe.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Mon May 13, 2024 10:12 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 10:37 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 10:34 pm
I'm honest with those who are honest with me. If I detect a whiff of hypocrisy, you better believe I'll feed bullshit. I learned from childhood too much honesty will fuck your life up.
Yeah. I wish I would have learned that lesson earlier in life. Too much honesty made me very unpopular in America, but it especially hurt me in Japan.
Being retarded I used to overshare all the time. Now I'm too cagey to talk to anyone about anything.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 13, 2024 10:15 pm

By all means tell us more.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Mon May 13, 2024 10:43 pm

You can buy high end licorice here, just not at the regular grocery store, usually.