Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
RedLine

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by RedLine » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:42 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:28 pm
Bud Light has always been for queers.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:42 pm
Brand loyalty is one hell of a drug.
Everything is for queers. Except for Stihl.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:07 am

Except for queers that have a body to dispose of.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:26 am

Niggerfisch and VORP have to gatekeep beer - because it’s one of the few successful industries left in Krautland.
I’m not even being a complete dick - I usually seek out the beer with kraut sounding names.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:56 am

We're still big in arms dealing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:10 pm

Our entire military-industrial complex is pretty safe IMO. War always sells, and they are prioritized in armaments projects for the Bundeswehr no matter how often they fuck up.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:12 pm

Light beers are big in the US because people want to drink a lot without getting too drunk or hungover. I'm not above a light beer from time to time, but I don't think I've had a Bud Light since I was in college.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:19 pm

We have solved this issue centuries ago. It is called Radler and involves 50% beer and 50% lemonade.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:39 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:12 pm
Light beers are big in the US because people want to drink a lot without getting too drunk or hungover.
That's a dumb premise. Only a child or a faggot could possibly get drunk from light beer.
Get a 40oz of Old English 800 malt liquor, follow the blueprint, chug that thing and live a little!

Steele Worldwide has been making these videos for many years now. It's always the same.
- say the brand name
- keep the label to the viewer
- throw the cap
- thumbs up so they know you're enjoying it
- tell the viewer how refreshing and delicious it is

Same shit for over ten years, two to three times a week. Pretty hilarious he's still going.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:58 pm

Light Beer is a travesty. Even regular beer is only 4% or so in our pansy-ass bitch country! And what, you're worried about calories? Drink less of it then! Higher abv, fewer beers, fags! Get you some 8% Black Boss Porter. If you're going to drink 4%, at least drink some good 4%, like a Bavarian Hefeweizen. Light Beer tastes like water. At least malt liquor, awful as it can taste (when warm,) tastes like something. Drinking macro-adjunct lager is already awful, but then you want to suck the flavor out on "light" pissbeer.

No wonder that dumb Americans look at boring-ass swiller brands like Heinecken and think that shit is "high quality" beer. Considering what they drink normally, I suppose the likes of Tsingtao, Heinecken and Sapporo are a goddamn master class by comparison.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:44 pm

So Sony is producing a movie about some C-list Spider Waifus (including two "Spider-Woman"; I guess this will be one of those capeshit movies where capeshit names are not used). Because live-action movies about Spider-Man-adjacent characters have such a great track record.
-Yours Truly