Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:23 pm

nah theyre trolling hard.

They claim all kind of strange things like it being weird a christian would think an atheist isnt a good person.... Well they wouldnt be christians if they didnt follow the bible which says being atheist is bad.... But nooo brad and his fagbuddies keep droning on that and laughing like retards while claiming christians are dumb... its sad and pathetic and shows how ignorant and dumb they really are.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:23 pm
They claim all kind of strange things like it being weird a christian would think an atheist isnt a good person.... Well they wouldnt be christians if they didnt follow the bible which says being atheist is bad....
You're the retard.

The Bible says that lack of faith is bad, yeah, but it also says that you have no right to pass judgment on anyone but yourself. The Bible also encourages you to educate the non-believers rather than alienate them.

Being a Christian is following Jesus Christ's example and not necessarily the Bible. Christian means, "Christ-like." Jesus happened to follow the Word of God so therefore Christians do as well but then people like you come along and you misinterpret it and try to go, "well you're not a *real* Christian unless you do this thing even though it actually goes against everything a Christian would stand for."

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:01 pm
Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
They claim all kind of strange things like it being weird a christian would think an atheist isnt a good person.... Well they wouldnt be christians if they didnt follow the bible which says being atheist is bad....
You're the retard.
Hi Guest. Meet harry.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:39 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:29 pm
Guest wrote:
You're the retard.
Hi Guest. Meet harry.
I should really start using my actual account but I'm too lazy.
Anyway I'm one of the guests that regularly calls him a retard so I'm well aware. Never hurts to reinforce that fact.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Guest wrote:
You're the retard.

The Bible says that lack of faith is bad, yeah, but it also says that you have no right to pass judgment on anyone but yourself. The Bible also encourages you to educate the non-believers rather than alienate them.

Being a Christian is following Jesus Christ's example and not necessarily the Bible. Christian means, "Christ-like." Jesus happened to follow the Word of God so therefore Christians do as well but then people like you come along and you misinterpret it and try to go, "well you're not a *real* Christian unless you do this thing even though it actually goes against everything a Christian would stand for."
Not true, it says dont judge until you are ready to be judged fucking noob
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:39 pm

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:28 pm
Guest wrote:
You're the retard.

No, it says that the manner with which you judge will be how you're judged. Speck of wood in your eye, plank of wood in my eye and all that.

The bottom line is it's telling you not to judge others and you're an idiot if you can't grasp that basic concept. Biblical morality is grade school stuff.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:39 pm
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:28 pm
Guest wrote:

You're the retard.

No, it says that the manner with which you judge will be how you're judged. Speck of wood in your eye, plank of wood in my eye and all that.

The bottom line is it's telling you not to judge others and you're an idiot if you can't grasp that basic concept. Biblical morality is grade school stuff.
Go read the bible again you fucktard, it is very clear about calling out evil and ignorance and standing for the truth. You took 1 sentence out of context fuck you really are all retarded....
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:56 pm

>calling out evil
>calling out ignorance
>atheism

You're the one taking things out of context and stretching them to suit your needs. Nowhere are non-believers considered evil by Christians (reminder-- "Christ like," and Christ basically retconned most of the Old Testament). Perhaps you should go back to spouting your ridiculous conspiracy theories instead of running your mouth about things you don't understand?

Same thing, I guess.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Brad looked better fat.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:56 pm
>calling out evil
>calling out ignorance
>atheism

You're the one taking things out of context and stretching them to suit your needs. Nowhere are non-believers considered evil by Christians (reminder-- "Christ like," and Christ basically retconned most of the Old Testament). Perhaps you should go back to spouting your ridiculous conspiracy theories instead of running your mouth about things you don't understand?

Same thing, I guess.

Rofl you couldnt be more wrong XD
Atheist worship themselves, celebs, money and in this age their government. That is all an abomination to the Holy Father. And even if you dont agree on atheist being that the bible is pretty clear about how to view atheist.

Oh yeah only retards think the old testament was retconned, are you some kind of catholic fake christian??
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine