Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
AnHiiro Yui

Re: Chris-chan

Post by AnHiiro Yui » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:59 am

The sum total of Null's contribution to the Chris Chan mythos was to paypig for him, take over his social media accounts and post as him and generally make the whole thing incredibly unfunny. You know, ruin it. Like he ruined 8chan and the forums themself.

He can't even claim to have paid for the ho or been part of some of the funnier troll interactions.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:11 am

AnHiiro Yui wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:19 am
No, he had nothing to do with it, dude. This was what? 2011? This was before Null was on the scene.
So the only good thing that was done for Chris wasn't even done by Nool? I shouldn't be surprised but fuck me Nool is a complete failure, he needs to go outside. I'm shitposting about that, he needs to get off the internet, get some sunlight and go for walks everyday to clear his head and get some Vitamin D. It will clear his head and he'll realise how stupid he has been this whole time.
AnHiiro Yui wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:59 am
and generally make the whole thing incredibly unfunny. You know, ruin it. Like he ruined 8chan and the forums themself.
He's truly a redditor at heart. His shitty forum even has upboats integrated, that garbage was installed by default on here but I removed it immediately because that attracts all sorts of unfunny attention whores.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AnHiiro Yui

Post by AnHiiro Yui » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:25 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:11 am
So the only good thing that was done for Chris wasn't even done by Nool?
I'm not sure if getting Chris a whore could be classed as a 'good thing' for him. For one thing it gave him an appetite for sexual congress that he eventually satisfied by fucking his mother.
Poonoo wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:11 am
get some Vitamin D
I would say Null gets plenty of Vitamin D. A daily dose, in fact.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:36 am

AnHiiro Yui wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:25 am
For one thing it gave him an appetite for sexual congress that he eventually satisfied by fucking his mother.
Chris was always horny as shit and was obsessed with sex. If anything it may have delayed it by a few years.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:40 am

That's the problem with autists. A child mentally with the sexual urge of a teenager in the body of a grown man.
It's a recipe for disaster.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:55 am

Our patriarchy just can't handle that neurodiversity.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:14 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:55 am
Our patriarchy just can't handle that neurodiversity.
An actual patriarchy rape culture would handle it just fine, if you keep them away from children. They are much more of a threat to women.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AnHiiro Yui

Post by AnHiiro Yui » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:15 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:36 am
Chris was always horny as shit and was obsessed with sex. If anything it may have delayed it by a few years.
Eh, really hard to say. It's one thing to desire sex and be obsessed with it when you've never had any but it's quite another when you've had it and know what it feels like. According to them over there at foxdick, Chris was really happy for several months after he fucked the whore. Plus the whore did what whores do and told him she really enjoyed his dick and that he was better than the last guy and all that shit, so now he's got it in his autistic mind that he's a cunt destroyer or something.

Meanwhile the whore rather hilariously quit whoring after fucking Chris. Just a coincidence I'm sure.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:14 pm

AnHiiro Yui wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:15 am
Meanwhile the whore rather hilariously quit whoring after fucking Chris. Just a coincidence I'm sure.
Old Black Man wrote:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:55 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.