Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 20, 2020 12:05 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:15 am
What's gotten her titties in a twist?
Klein Jew made a video trying to bury Cuntstar (calling it his greatest video that he worked so hard to be made, imagine pretending you put effort into a video about the Gnome) and other shitstains (even Archfiend :lol: ) like Booger Williams have joined their little drama war on twitter, and I bet the negress is a fan of H3H3. I just checked, Booger especially has been tweeting nonstop for like 72 hours, switching between pity parties, how he feels the best in his fucking life and how Keemstar is basically Mengele or something like that.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 20, 2020 2:08 pm

I'm sure being so eager to "cancel" somebody won't come back to bite Boogie in the ass.
Anyway, you can't end Keemstar with drama. Telling people that he's an asshole is news older than the invention of black powder.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 20, 2020 3:17 pm

Boogie would be hard to cancel. He'll just keep going like ProJared, and he has no qualms about playing the suicide card to get people to shut up.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 20, 2020 6:03 pm

People have been trying to cancel him for two years by now. If anything, Booger is actively trying to cancel himself from time to time with his disgusting shenanigans. But nothing ever works. We live in a world where even serial killers and molesters have fans and supporters, what's that to some manipulative asshole and sociopath living on the internet?

Admittedly, it's rather amusing to see Keemstar basically getting stabbed in the back by some and actively hated by so many. I just wish it was Booger in his place.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed May 20, 2020 6:16 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:03 pm
We live in a world where even serial killers and molesters have fans and supporters
We also live in a world where most of Twitter considers using incorrect pronouns a worse crime than murder.
Admittedly, it's rather amusing to see Keemstar basically getting stabbed in the back by some and actively hated by so many. I just wish it was Booger in his place.
If it was Booger in his place he'd just start threatening to kill himself in order to get all these mental rejects back on his side.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed May 20, 2020 6:45 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:05 pm
pibbs wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:15 am
What's gotten her titties in a twist?
Klein Jew made a video trying to bury Cuntstar (calling it his greatest video that he worked so hard to be made, imagine pretending you put effort into a video about the Gnome) and other shitstains (even Archfiend :lol: ) like Booger Williams have joined their little drama war on twitter, and I bet the negress is a fan of H3H3. I just checked, Booger especially has been tweeting nonstop for like 72 hours, switching between pity parties, how he feels the best in his fucking life and how Keemstar is basically Mengele or something like that.
The Jew is trying to walk back that he blamed Keemstar for the negro heroing himself last year.

Post by Guest » Wed May 20, 2020 6:47 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:03 pm
We live in a world where even serial killers and molesters have fans and supporters
And that's a good thing!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu May 21, 2020 1:38 am

The tweet they're talking about. These IN fucks really piss me off when their delusions of grandeur. Unlike ANY of these losers I've actually worked on real sets for real productions. Erod has no idea what its like to work 12 hours on a long shoot. His "productions" (and I can't put enough quotation marks around that) aren't even to the level of Doge's anniversary specials. I'm serious. Granted Doge suffered from poor planning and inexperience producer-wise, but if eRod's shit videos takes 12 hours, it's because he's fucking around. I bet he's including editing in that. Editing, even long hours, isn't tough work. I've done those too. Comfy chair, snacks, and air conditioning. Fuck peeRod.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 21, 2020 1:46 am

Yeah, get fucked, peerod. I see it the way I see all those super sports stars whining about their shit. Boohoo, poor multimillionaire football player doesn't feel very nice that day. Nigger, there are thousands in the very stadium that would play with broken legs for the money you get. You don't get to complain! Full stop! At a certain threshold of pay you're just plain not allowed to complain any longer. Go cry into your leather Lamborghini wheel, faggot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu May 21, 2020 2:14 am

I’m sure Erod has worked 12 hour shifts in a tight leather bodysuit, just replace cowl with gimp mask.