34%

Total votes: 653

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:30 am
mad bum wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:37 am
Quarterpounder might be my most hated IN, he's like a mundanefatt who happens to be successful.
And yet somehow even more pathetic and less entertaining. He can go eat a thousand dicks and choke on them to death. It's a scenario I hope comes true.
He needs to remake the Drinking Miscarriage of Acchild's Cum video but he actually sucks Boogie's dick on camera (sounds impossible I know but the QuarterPounder will do anything for cash.)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
Boogie has become a caricature of himself. For once, he says, he tried lying and manipulating. By now, every single word out of his mouth is a 100% lie. Whatever he says, the opposite is almost guaranteed to be true.
Was he ever not a complete joke?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:53 am

The only Boogie video that I ever watched was way back when Beamdog made Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear. As one would expect, Boogie's take was as milquetoast and fence-sitting as possible. I think he was actually sympathetic with Beamdog for shoe-horning trannies into Dungeons and Dragons. But I'm glad that I watched that video, because I had never known about the fucker before, and the video showed me he's the type of person to never touch a 20 year old game series, until the day he decides to act like he's familiar with it so he can harvest views with a clickbait youbtube video.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:00 am

Oh yeah, that stunning and brave tranny NPC whose only real purpose is to tell you the cringy-as-fuck backstory of xir special snowflake name. In a setting where everyone has a special snowflake name.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:18 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:53 am
he's the type of person to never touch a 20 year old game series, until the day he decides to act like he's familiar with it so he can harvest views with a clickbait youbtube video.
Same as Angry Joe in that way.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 am
It took almost daily twitter, Youtube and twitch meltdowns for a fucking year straight. His career should've ben done and over many, many years ago. I'm absolutely fucking gobsmacked about him even being a thing anymore.
I disagree, he's a great liar. He tells all his lies with a straight face in the same way he tells, well, normal things that aren't lies. Plus he throws so many not-so-lies, but mostly warped images of reality, or cherry picks on specific thing to make a situation look completely different from his perspective.

He's very convincing to many, because he is able to keep saying something that's absolutely ridiculous, yet he seems like he believes it. So many people are incapable of indipendent thinking, so this will confuse the hell out of them, even if they're doubting him. In the end, if you want to control a herd, it matters little of what you say, but how you say it. He is the living (sadly) proof of that.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:30 am
Was he ever not a complete joke?
Oh boy, have you forgotten how even like 3 years ago he was pretty damn popular and universally beloved? Especially around 2012, the fat fuck could do no wrong.
mad bum wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:37 am
Quarterpounder might be my most hated IN, he's like a mundanefatt who happens to be successful.
Especially since this fucking bitch made one of the first negative videos about Booger back in the day, about how he betrayed him and was gaslighting him, which he took down like 24 hours after the upload, because he was a smaller channel back then and Booger was still crazy popular. Since then, he stuck to protecting the Butter Golem, same with other pieces of shit like CuntBehindCamera and JuggerNiggers.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:04 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:55 pm
Oh boy, have you forgotten how even like 3 years ago he was pretty damn popular and universally beloved? Especially around 2012, the fat fuck could do no wrong.
He was pretty damn popular and universally beloved because he uploaded videos where he "pretended" to be an overweight, retarded manchild. He was basically YT's court jester.
-Yours Truly

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:00 pm

Bullshit. A lot of people hated Francis even back then. His "serious" videos were where he got the majority of the die-hard fanbase - Francis was breakthrough, but you will see how people mostly remember him as that "nice Mr.Rogers that they used to watch". When he was voted the trending gamer, people didn't vote for Francis, but for the internet Jesus Boogie2988.

Adding to the currently "meltdown saga", people believe him when he says he lost his twitter account for few days, because he changed his name to "CEO of mt.dew". It's absolutely retarded - corrent me if I'm wrong, but if you get temporarily banned, twitter just disables your account, as we as with Transfamous or Trucker lady, right? What happened with Booger was that he removed his avatar, background and pretended that someone hacked him.

I can't even fucking understand how these absolute retards can at one point fight against the Buttergolem, but at the same time they still try to believe his bullshit and make up theories how any of his retarded stories might be possible. That yet again gives you a great insight how good of a manipulator he is, because even his autistic detractors are trying to find excuses for him instead of just going the Kugel route and assuming that everything this blob of fat shits out is a lie. They are weak and he preys on them.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:26 pm

It's like they can't imagine a human being that spews blatant lies 24/7. Gullible fools, the lot of 'em.
-Yours Truly

Testicular Manslaughter

Post by Testicular Manslaughter » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:32 pm

For the longest time I didn't want boogie to be a piece of shit. For a while as a teenager, he really resonated with me, but maybe that's the point - teenagers can't see through submissive manipulation, which is the more insidious kind.

- also I didn't realise how funny he was when he tried to weasel himself out of things, but that's a different story.

I also can't help but to feel bad for anyone that's still rooting for the melon. With the latest beautiful 72-hour symphony of exceptional behaviour, it's completely impossible to not think he's at least a bit of a cunt without one of two things going on:
A) you're a interior crocodile-alligator so desperate for clout that you'll support anyone who's ever been connected with you until your dying breath so you'll stay relevant
B) you're troubled somehow, and you look up to the bullshit fake boogie persona - and the cognitive dissonance of you admitting he's a dick is too much to deal with.

Now, the first case can go eat shit for all I care, but I'll be fucked if I don't feel sympathy for the latter.

ps is it just me or is there a lot of lowkey a-logging going on in this thread atm