Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony The Pussy One

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:13 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:36 am
He talked...
As if we've seen anything but talk from this creature in years... he's worthless, miserable little cretin that can't function like a human being. Of course he was going to bail, was anybody really expecting him to show up? All he can do is talk to himself like a crazy hobo on twitter. I've compared him to hobos before, but any real hobo would be more collected together and less of a pussy no matter what happened to them in life. And nothing ever happend to PussyOne, he did all of this to himself.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:35 am

Just like in this D&D stream with Lordkat the pussy acts like an asshole and immediately fucks off when Rollo T tells him to stop being a cunt to everyone for no reason. He literally came onto their stream to tell them how they are all playing it wrong and to condescend to them thinking that because he is King Spoony that no one would stand up to him. Listen to how silent he gets when Rollo T tells him to fuck off and how he immediately says he is leaving in that quiet tone with his tail between his legs, they guy is bitch made.

He is such a bitch nigga he couldn't handle someone talking back to him on the fucking internet, so I shouldn't have been surprised he is too much of a bitch to turn up to court to have a judge tell him he did something wrong. Yet again, the subtitle of this place is always right.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:43 pm

Rushy wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:42 pm
Wait, so if he wasn't at court, where the fuck was he that he wasn't on Twitter all day?
He gave his loyal followers the illusion of being away, and he doesn't mention it further on twitter as to not destroy their headcanon.
mad bum wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:59 am
So he's a bitch nigga and defaulted, but now he's gotta worry about the personal lawsuits that will be a slam fucking dunk if they decide to pursue.
What's gonna happen if he doesn't appear there as well? 'Cause the chances of that are pretty high.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:46 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:43 pm
He's tweeting again, something about Marzgurl. No mention of not showing up to court, of course.
Time for a stakeout. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:43 pm
What's gonna happen if he doesn't appear there as well? 'Cause the chances of that are pretty high.
Same result, the plaintiff will win by default.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:45 pm

I'm more surprised he let this end up in a default judgement on his record. Why would he bother to have a court date, then? This is worse than just paying the fine (which is equivalent to pleading guilty), since he has a conviction on his record, AND has to pay the court costs.
Did he not bother to contact a public defender?

For once, the rule doesn't apply--this is not the most disappointing outcome.
If a person fails to pay the fine within 46 days, the Illinois Secretary of State will be notified and he or she will not be allowed to renew, replace or re-classify his or her driver's license until the fine is paid.
I'll bet this is Antwiler's way of bragging how he "beat the system."
Who cares how much this is going to jack up his shitty insurance premiums?

How long until he tells April she has to pay for one cell phone for both of them to use?
Or that they should get cheaper Internet since he's the only one in house using most of it? :D
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:19 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:45 pm
I'm more surprised he let this end up in a default judgement on his record. Why would he bother to have a court date, then? This is worse than just paying the fine (which is equivalent to pleading guilty), since he has a conviction on his record, AND has to pay the court costs.
Did he not bother to contact a public defender?
That's what gets me. He created a bunch of extra work for the court and justice system on a case he never intended to show up for. What a huge faggot. And it looks worse for him than if he'd just pled guilty.

If his insurance did require him to fight the citation like some had theorized earlier, surely they would also require him to actually show up at the court date? I think he just wanted to waste time and taxpayer money like the truly bitter Bitch Nigga he is.

Even sovereign shittyzens bother to show up to their stupid court cases.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:45 pm

I'm pretty sure he intended to go but overslept, got drunk, or had a "panic attack" before the hearing and decided not to show up.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:56 pm

its just a $120 fine
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:56 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:45 pm
I'm pretty sure he intended to go but overslept, got drunk, or had a "panic attack" before the hearing and decided not to show up.
He intended to go the same way he frequently intends to livestream, then doesn't.