God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:15 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:35 am
It only took how fucking long to state the obvious? We need that Civil War meng.
Yes. But my state will likely be on the wrong side of history and would get pounded into the dirt should a General Sherman arise against us rebel states.
And it would suck if we (left coast) won and the whole nation becomes Snowflakistan.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:26 am

Turning traitor and defecting away from the rest of your state would be acceptable in this instance

Also, how is the left coast winning? They talk better than they fight. They would also chafe against any patriarchy giving them orders.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:05 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:26 am
Turning traitor and defecting away from the rest of your state would be acceptable in this instance

Also, how is the left coast winning? They talk better than they fight. They would also chafe against any patriarchy giving them orders.
Do they really talk good shut when they drop their spaghetti over what gender She-Ra is?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:28 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:26 am
Oh, absolutely. I certainly would never fight for this state. I don't know if I'd be much good for anything at my age, although I used to be a really good shot.
I didn't say they would win. We do seem to be winning the culture war. We constantly thumb our nose at federal laws and the President with no repercussions.
But I think we'd probably get stomped into oblivion in real combat. We have some military bases here, but who knows what side they would take.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:48 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:28 am
We have some military bases here, but who knows what side they would take.
Military people are generally way more right wing, I think in the 2012 election people who were in the military gave Ron Paul more money than any other candidate. Do you think a bunch of hardass military men will join the Rainbow Reich? Most of them are probably like Kugel in real life.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:37 pm

Only state that might break is California, due to the country being woke enough. Every other state is run through with illegals, legally retarded blacks, and angry self-hating whiteys. West is done. No wall, prez surrendered. We done.

(Fun fact: a third of Mexico now resides in America.)

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:37 pm
Only state that might break is California, due to the country NOT being woke enough.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:26 pm

At least Trump pulled out of Syria.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:29 am

If you ever face Jim Mattis, look at him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend because she knows she’s dating a pussy.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:41 am

They wouldn't give him his wall.

So he's going to take away their wars.