Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:55 pm
The funny thing is that he can't escape his misery no matter where he flees. As soon as he (somehow) makes it to Cucknadia or Mexico, he'll just find a basement from which he can shitpost on twitter 24/7.
Chippah wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:11 pm
pibbs wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Turd in the Shadows ran to Mexico?
Yeah, what's this story about?
I wanna know too. The two of them might even do a crossover with Game Dude.
Dude, I would love for Spoony to do a video with Game (the cops are stalking me to keep me away from my waifu) Dude. Two ridiculous wrecks of humanity in the same room. And you just know Spoony would think he's too good for Game Dude while Game Dude snapped between worshipful respect and volatile anger until Spoony was cowering in a corner.

That's way more work than Spoony will ever do again though.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:07 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne ... 3137930240

Same could be said bout your careers and mental illness

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:14 pm

All irony is lost on him. He could make fun of people who are too lazy to work and not see the irony in it. It's like his mind blocks out anything that sounds remotely like Iron bull.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:17 pm

He rivals DSP in his complete and utter lack of self-awareness.

And I guess if you fight the good fight against Trump on twitter, it doesn't matter whether you practice anything that you preach.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:39 pm

cernex wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:06 pm
oldbones wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:34 am
Try Mexico.
How about no, thank you very much? He wouldn't survive here a fucking week before pissing the wrong people off.
That's why he needs to go there, he'll either die or harden the fuck up since he has been too coddled.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:50 pm

Just send send him to the wilds of Alaska
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:24 pm

Illiterate Hippie wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:27 pm
Boss is working hard reading Dune, I hope he doesn't strain his eyes :3
No way would retaking Puerto Rico from some lazy half black Mexicans be in America's interest. At that point the gov would just give them their long-desired independence and stop funding everything.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:32 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:32 pm
Here's the thing though, he could have it all back now if he would just WORK. He has a built in and ready fanbase that's just waiting. And if he tried some new things, as well as what worked he'd be back on the success train. His failure isn't because of outside factors or a string of bad happenstance, it's all his own damn fault.
And that's what sickens me about this pathetic loser.
His Marxism is true. Bitch could be making money hand over first essentially just by talking about video games and movies and other nostalgic stuff we all talk about for free, yet he won't lift a damn finger even if it means losing his home and being a laughing stock to family, friends?, and the real world.

I can't believe nobody from his family has tried to intervene with him. He's sullying their name.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:23 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:24 pm
Illiterate Hippie wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:27 pm
Boss is working hard reading Dune, I hope he doesn't strain his eyes :3
No way would retaking Puerto Rico from some lazy half black Mexicans be in America's interest. At that point the gov would just give them their long-desired independence and stop funding everything.
Only about a third of Puerto Rico wants independence. The island has perpetually been split into three thirds: The third that wants independence, the third that wants statehood, and the third that is perfectly fine with how things are (don't take statehood referendums being skewed heavily towards statehood too seriously--they're subject to massive boycotts). It all averages out to keeping the status quo.

Though it is true that if Puerto Rico was in some kind of armed rebellion, or even if most of its population wanted to quit, the government would probably just shrug and let them leave. It's not a state, it's fairly small, and most of its population isn't fluent in English.

All in all, it continues to show how clueless Spoony is about everything he's talking about. Though I wonder how much he's seriously about; I get the feeling much of it is him exaggerating to try to get attention and maintain support from the really liberal crowd, which is probably all he has left as a fanbase anyway.

cernex

Post by cernex » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:28 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:23 am

All in all, it continues to show how clueless Spoony is about everything he's talking about. Though I wonder how much he's seriously about; I get the feeling much of it is him exaggerating to try to get attention and maintain support from the really liberal crowd, which is probably all he has left as a fanbase anyway.
Isn't that the case with most internet nobodies, tho'? Pandering to the left? Like, sure, there are some exceptions like RLM, but most tend to pander to whoever has the "special snowflake" mentality nowadays because that seems to be the most profitable fanbase for youtube views.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.