Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:23 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:05 am
Was gonna post that a week ago but figured it was beneath us. Reddit to the rescue! :lol:
There's not shitposting unworth of shitposting.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:37 am

Ol'Spoonster

Post by Ol'Spoonster » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:24 am

Is this a new low?
Screesploocrynshot_1.jpg
Screesploocrynshot_1.jpg (30.25 KiB) Viewed 906 times

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:27 am

Depressed/suicidal people don't post half that much. On a side note, Diane Macedo is fucking hot.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:09 am

It's finally dawned on him that he'll never make it big in Hollywood and live out his pizzagate fantasies like his idol Harvey Weinstien. Why even live? ;C

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:24 am

rofl even his dog thinks he is such a pathetic failure of a human being (or just living creature) that he cant stand being around spoony XD
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:27 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:00 am
I'm totally serious. I think if you're over 30 and still haven't got your shit together, you probably have a good grasp if your life is going anywhere or if you're at a dead end.
Is it possible for Spoony to reinvent himself at 36? Theoretically yes, but the odds are strongly against it. He knows he has no future due to his own (in)actions.
He should have the Kevorkian option available to him if he wants it.

rofl brainwashed tool of society XD Never heard of midlife crisis? Thats for all you retards who have their entire life set at 25 and later regret it. Life doesnt even start till 30 man before that its all partying.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Here's the thing though, he could have it all back now if he would just WORK. He has a built in and ready fanbase that's just waiting. And if he tried some new things, as well as what worked he'd be back on the success train. His failure isn't because of outside factors or a string of bad happenstance, it's all his own damn fault.
And that's what sickens me about this pathetic loser.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:58 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:32 pm
Here's the thing though, he could have it all back now if he would just WORK. He has a built in and ready fanbase that's just waiting. And if he tried some new things, as well as what worked he'd be back on the success train. His failure isn't because of outside factors or a string of bad happenstance, it's all his own damn fault.
And that's what sickens me about this pathetic loser.
Even then, he'd be at least pitiable if he were self aware. But he has to project everything onto Donald Trump and other people that have not effected him in any way whatsoever while still thinking he's the smartest, most amazing person ever.

That's what's so disgusting about him. Well that and his hair.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Brad posing as Chillock the black nazi muslim christian nicknamed harrythebarry wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:27 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:00 am
I'm totally serious. I think if you're over 30 and still haven't got your shit together, you probably have a good grasp if your life is going anywhere or if you're at a dead end.
Is it possible for Spoony to reinvent himself at 36? Theoretically yes, but the odds are strongly against it. He knows he has no future due to his own (in)actions.
He should have the Kevorkian option available to him if he wants it.

rofl brainwashed tool of society XD Never heard of midlife crisis? Thats for all you retards who have their entire life set at 25 and later regret it. Life doesnt even start till 30 man before that its all partying.
How can that which has no life, experience mid-life crisis?