Stuff I made

Tell everyone about some crappy video you made on youtube (or whatever thing you made) and realise how talentless you really are.
Credo in Deum

Stuff I made

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:04 pm

A first draft about mental illness, what do you guys think about this? More will come when I'm in the mood to sit down on things :lol:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1mhtiaBp4TA
Ruse criticized Szasz's arguments on several grounds, maintaining that while the concepts of disease and
illness were originally applied only to the physiological realm, they can properly be extended to the mind,
and there is no logical absurdity involved in doing so.

This is a false belief because the mind is not a biological machine like our body that can be properly
diagnosed and repaired. Mind and body stand in strong interaction. The mind is not an individual closed off
space but needs to be seen as an extension of society. It is formed via interior and exterior influences. This
process is never finished and always ongoing. That is why modern psychology is unable to properly treat
these individuals. They believe the mind is a closed off space that has certain processes that need to come
to an end.

Schizophrenia is a higher level of consciousness that connects these realms and thus confuses the
individual to the brink of self-abandonment. A schizophrenic doesn't see what does not exist but what is
already there. The human creature can not be seen as a complete individual who is disconnected from other
humans. If that was truly the case then humans could never form groups, yet alone create nation states.
Rather he needs to be seen as a mixture of individualism and collectivism. The later is not visible to us.

This would explain the concept of free will aswell. Choices are influenced both by the individual system and by the
collectivist system. Since the latter is not visible to us we believe we have free will. I believe the subconscious is the
collectivist system. Both individualism and collectivism have worked as political systems in the past and now.
Ruse vs Szasz is based on this book, you find it in the last paragraph
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_ ... al_Illness

Credo in Deum

Re: Stuff I made

Post by Credo in Deum » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:00 pm

AI concept

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:30 am

I guess I have figured it finally out but that kinda means it changes almost nothing. The concept of mind is probably a leftover from the protoscience age. I would consider psychology to a great degree a protoscience.
Rules

1# The mind is a man made concept, all sicknesses are physiological based
The biological brain is where the mind is located but the mind itself is nothing tangible nor can it exist
without the brain. The mind is a man made concept. Everything about us is intertwined with
biological and chemical processes. If the mind is sick it means we are physiological sick.

We must assume, when a person with depression receives therapy in form of talking and it helps, that
biochemical processes are set in motion. There is no mental illness, there is only physiological illness which affects the mind.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:59 pm

Is this supposed to be something for a story?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:07 pm

It's more or less based on these videos. The guy has studied sociology.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:57 pm

I'm asking because you're pretending like everything mental being a physical thing wasn't proven.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:24 pm

You are saying this like it is common knowledge.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2857376/
6. Conclusions

Mental disorders create an interesting tension for lay theories of causation, as they appear to be a mixture of biological (e.g., genes, brain trauma) and psychological (e.g., beliefs, intentions) phenomena. This study presents the first detailed empirical investigation of mental health clinicians’ ontological beliefs about mental disorders. This study ruled out the possibility that clinicians treat all mental disorders in the same way (either as entirely biological or psychological). Instead, they tend to array mental disorders on a continuum ranging from biological to psychosocial kinds. We also found that such ontological beliefs have implications for their beliefs about the effectiveness of psychotherapy or medication, providing the first demonstration of how clinicians’ causal beliefs may influence their choice of treatment options.
The other thing is, everything that is abnormal from the average person in a capitalist nation state is declared an illness to make money on your ass. And it works because psychology has very loose terms what can be considered a mental illness and how it is diagnosed because there is no real science involved in psychology.

Have fun with your kids shooting up schools burgers or maybe it is time people wake up. I'm not saying it is the major cause like Moore believes but it is a major contributing factor. The reason why people blame all kinds of wild things like guns or heavy metal music is because they don't know better or because they do not want to face the truth.

Terrible school system + terrible health care system = killing spree

But burgers rather protect themselves from the symptoms than tackle the causes because that is their typical mindset.
American teachers will be provided with a simulation to help them protect children in the event of a gunman entering a school. Since 2000, nearly one-third of mass shootings involved a school according to the FBI. This simulation has been created by Homeland Security and the US Army to help save lives. It allows users to see through the eyes of a teacher, pupil, police officer or gunman. This technology has previously been used to prepare soldiers for a war situation. The simulation can analyse what factors effect outcomes such as automatic closing doors.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/study-show ... ion-drugs/
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/21/us/s ... index.html

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:28 pm

Don't forget shit parenting. A massive factor that people love to ignore.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:01 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:24 pm
Have fun with your kids shooting up schools burgers or maybe it is time people wake up. I'm not saying it is the major cause like Moore believes but it is a major contributing factor. The reason why people blame all kinds of wild things like guns or heavy metal music is because they don't know better or because they do not want to face the truth.
It is just very comfortable for people to point at things they don't care about and/or like to begin with, instead of having to change themselves and/or their entire society.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:20 am

I was thinking about AI and Singularity when this randomly popped into my head.
A product of man in his image can not become more intelligent than man himself.
The prerequisite for this hypothesis is that one places the intelligence in relation to time.
From this the future of humanity can be derived.
What do you guys think about this?