April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:54 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:47 pm
Spoony would've gotten more hits if he would've just shit on the film, like he probably really feels. The guy hates everything.
I got the impression he was holding back for the sake of his domina.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:02 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:41 pm
Hahahaha I forgot she has a high schoolers mall job.
At least she works and isn't leeching off the tax payer.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:02 pm
pibbs wrote:
Who cares? At least half of tax payer money goes to enslaving humanity including your own country and bombing innoncents all over the world. If someone leeches some government funds away thats 1 bomb less, JUSTICE, since its the same people deciding jobs are scarce now and forcing us in a 40 hour workweek when we can supply the entire world with all they need with a 20 hour workweek easily.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:13 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:24 pm
Guest wrote:
pibbs wrote:
Who cares? At least half of tax payer money goes to enslaving humanity including your own country and bombing innoncents all over the world. If someone leeches some government funds away thats 1 bomb less, JUSTICE, since its the same people deciding jobs are scarce now and forcing us in a 40 hour workweek when we can supply the entire world with all they need with a 20 hour workweek easily.
ASS was a mistake....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:08 am

April seems like a pretty pathetic woman. Finger fucks herself to a video game, finger fucks herself to fantasies of being raped by mythical creatures, cucked by a cuck. She's ugly as sin, her tits probably sag, her add is probably flabby and I bet she has a roast beef count that's gaping from her huge dildos.

Toodles

Post by Toodles » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:38 am

Guest wrote:
What makes you think that? She might be assisting Noah in welfare fraud and doesn't register anywhere that she has a source of income. The unemployment benefit drips to her account every month.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:17 am

Toodles wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:38 am
Guest wrote:
What makes you think that? She might be assisting Noah in welfare fraud and doesn't register anywhere that she has a source of income. The unemployment benefit drips to her account every month.
Even if rApril and Spoons aren't directly leeching off the gubbmint they're entirely supported by Cuckson's autismbux. I doubt any of Spoony's fanbase has a real jawb and I'd at least presume that people who earned their money would see it's value more than Spoon's welfare patrons.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:14 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:24 pm
Guest wrote:
pibbs wrote:
Dat edge, ASS is made of it
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:06 pm

How about you niggas stop acting like smartasses and actually research what is being done with your taxdollars. Right now you are acting like bitch ass housewives just giggling on when facts are smacked in your face. Are you saying your taxes are NOT being used to bomb innocents and enslave the poor? If so you all are fucking dumber than a bag of shit.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Oh I get why she makes these dead eyed dolls, they are the victims in her rape fantasy novel.