People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Old Black Man » Sun May 26, 2024 7:08 am

Uguuboi wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 2:32 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 5:46 pm
What else is needed for rape?
A dick and a will of tire iron
This also works.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Uguuboi

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Uguuboi » Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:37 pm

I'm at the car dealership dying of boredom while they work on my car. Since nigger came in and threw a fit and the staff nearly beat him.

Apparently they weren't supposed to book me at the last minute, so it's taking hours for basic maintenance.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:08 am

I used to own these cows, now it's all turned waifu-side down. I wish I could figure out, do you think it's just a phase I'm kigging through? Just a phase i'm kigging through... uwu
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:11 pm

Uguuboi wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:37 pm
I'm at the car dealership dying of boredom while they work on my car. Since nigger came in and threw a fit and the staff nearly beat him.

Apparently they weren't supposed to book me at the last minute, so it's taking hours for basic maintenance.
You don't drop your car off and leave? Shit, man, that's what I do. Get a ride with somebody or take the bus like a poorfag. Walk if you're close enough. Hell, you could go to a coffee shop or a diner and hang out there all day if you're gonna wait around. Give them your number and tell them to call your ass when they're done. :lol:

Maybe the dealership is different than a mechanic, but if they're gonna take all day like a mechanic then why should you wait around for them?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:45 pm

Or maintain shit yourself. Not like you don't have time if you're otherwise sitting at the dealer or getting coffee.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:10 am

RedLine wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:45 pm
Or maintain shit yourself. Not like you don't have time if you're otherwise sitting at the dealer or getting coffee.
Depending on what it is and how modern his car is he may not be able to. I can't even replace the battery of my car. If you disconnect it it thinks it's stolen and needs to get told to stop freaking out with a diagnosis computer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Sat Jun 08, 2024 3:04 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:11 pm
Uguuboi wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:37 pm

You don't drop your car off and leave? Shit, man, that's what I do. Get a ride with somebody or take the bus like a poorfag. Walk if you're close enough. Hell, you could go to a coffee shop or a diner and hang out there all day if you're gonna wait around. Give them your number and tell them to call your ass when they're done. :lol:

Maybe the dealership is different than a mechanic, but if they're gonna take all day like a mechanic then why should you wait around for them?
I left like 10 minutes after that post. It's easier to go when I have an appointment instead of organizing a ride.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:09 pm

Visiting family, and a relative's husband brought up another relative fucking some married guy, and he was told, "Stop, Uguuboi will forget he's not supposed to share and blab!"

On a positive note, my bands playing here tomorrow, but I'm kinda miffed, lol.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:21 pm

Gossiping little cunt.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette