Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 17, 2024 1:42 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:31 am

There may have been 3DPD used for information gathering duties, but there's a good chance they were just geisha and/or concubines.
Literally just spies. Not ninja, or kunoichi. We call them spies. You'd try to plant some serving girls in your opponent's castle or whatever. Their job would be to do serving girl chores and try to listen for useful information. At no point would they be crawling on rooftops, climbing trees or stabbing samurai to death with hairpins.

And of course, anybody traveling with clandestine goals would dress in whatever garb allowed them to appear ordinary. They'd dress as peasants, merchants, wandering monks... Same thing as how the outlaws in the Water Margin would disguise themselves as peddlers, fortune tellers or monks to travel. Spoiler: there are no ninja in the Water Margin. Plenty of spying, though.

I saw that William (Nioh) countermove coming ages ago and already parried that shit. :lol: Game about Japanese history should star Japanese characters. That said, Ubisoft are whito piggus and Team Ninja are slanteyes, so me telling Team Ninja to stop whitewashing is gonna come off kinda different from telling Ubishit to stop blackwashing somebody else's culture's history. :lol:
"you can always play rise of the Ronin or ghost of Tsushima"
Or I could play Samurai Warriors 2 and not any of that goyslop.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 17, 2024 2:43 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:18 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 7:48 am
Wasn’t Oooga Booga I mean Yasuka just a retainer or some basic bitch?
They're now trying to argue that retainers were always "actual, fully-realized samurai you guiz" in a desperate bid to enforce the revisionism, even though they were of a far lower rank akin to a gokenin.
And yes, Yasuke was, indeed, a basic bitch. He was Oda's personal trophy that carried his weapons around for his actual troops. He would've barely ever fought on the battlefield, which would've made him worse than a gokenin (he would've been the near-equivalent of a serf :lol:).
Also, the Kikepedia shills (right on cue) are trying to rewrite history in light of Ubishit's slop.
Yeah, and page boys were full blown knights, and serfs were the lords of their land. And spear chuckers were almighty and wise kangs of their highly evolved lands. And I’m a member of an extinct warrior race of human like aliens that can turn into apes during a full moon.

Don’t shit on Ghost of Tsushima Rabid, it’s actually really damned good, way better than ASSCreed will ever be.

The Niggering will never end in my lifetime, I’ve come to accept it.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri May 17, 2024 3:28 pm

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Fri May 17, 2024 3:31 pm

Being a sensible black guy must be nonstop torture.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 17, 2024 3:48 pm

Black people with the wrong opinion are no black people at all. Biden said so, so it must be true.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 17, 2024 4:17 pm

Kama wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 3:28 pm
Ah yes, when an uppity negro steps out of line, call them a coon. Nice masked avatar you faggot, still afraid of covid?

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Fri May 17, 2024 4:57 pm

>using common sense = token
They sure love using the term "bozo" for some reason.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 17, 2024 8:06 pm

bozo is code for nigger.

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri May 17, 2024 8:43 pm

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 17, 2024 8:57 pm

>our asian name

Yeah you’re totally asian you daft cunt. This is proof that you can never trust leftist/SJWs. They’ll always turn on you eventually.