Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 11, 2024 8:56 pm

Even Cuckson is barely paying attention and the hog will, in the near future, get in her last rounds of old Spoonfag streams on repeat on her piss-soaked deathbed.
What a fucking legacy for a once universally liked IN.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Sun May 12, 2024 5:20 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:56 pm
universally liked IN.
Imo the only IN that temporarily achieved the status of universally liked Internet Jesus was Bimmy.
Sploogy was a piece of shit since the very beginning, and his fans coped about it for a while claiming it was his "character".

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun May 12, 2024 4:37 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 5:20 am
Sploogy was a piece of shit since the very beginning, and his fans coped about it for a while claiming it was his "character".
I had no clue at the beginning. I don't think Twitter was a thing back then. All I knew about these people was from the characters they played. You had to go out of your way to seek out forums or blogs to know more about these guys and I had no interest.

I did start to see people saying Spoony was "a dick" in comments sections, but didn't know what they were referring to as I never went to his forums.

I didn't really know how fucked up these people were until Spoonygate. Spoony was inexplicably fired, so I had to investigate why and fell into this rabbit hole I'm still stuck in today.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun May 12, 2024 11:17 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 5:20 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:56 pm
universally liked IN.
Imo the only IN that temporarily achieved the status of universally liked Internet Jesus was Bimmy.
Back in the heyday of Nostalgia Critic (before I was aware of “INs” and their bullshit) I really disliked Spoony. He was an arrogant douchebag with bad takes in my mind.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 13, 2024 9:07 pm

Both of your takes are valid.
If you've been in the community in old YT, Spoony very quickly came off as an arrogant piece of shit. His first few videos were well received but his status would rapidly diminish.

If you haven't been part of the community, you'd be none the wiser for a much longer time.

Noah never interacted with the other people. That was very unusual.
Everyone knew everyone and would talk to everyone. YT PMs existed, video replies existed and YT was a very small space. Any guy with 50 subs and 100 view videos would be an item and on a very similar level to anyone else.

Say about Armake what you want, he never was pretentious or unapproachable. Only Bimmy was.
Until Spoony and Irate Gamer came along. But with Noah it was even more odd because Noah seemed more personable. Like he was supposed to be a guy that would answer in comments and comment on other videos. But he didn't do that. Instead, he had his forum hugbox.

But there was a time when he could've been the guy.
He arguably was for a short time. But that was always in spite of his behaviour.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue May 14, 2024 12:09 am

Spoony's videos got me through some dark times. To this day I binge watch his old videos while eating an entire large pizza and a carton of chocolate milk on the couch at some halfway house with 8 other people, because my parents were so cruel and threw me out after warning me to get a job for 2 years and got tired of me being disrespectful to them and demanding money because I didn't ask to be brought into this world. I'm on disability because I'm so fat and my knees hurt when I try to walk. they/them bi-transracial, Free Palestine, BLM, muh body dysmorphia

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 14, 2024 3:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 9:07 pm
But there was a time when he could've been the guy.
He arguably was for a short time. But that was always in spite of his behaviour.
But then it turned out he was That Guy all along.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue May 14, 2024 5:45 pm

The warthog's mother is dead.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 14, 2024 5:57 pm

Don't worry, she already knows how to get through theses most recent dark times. I envy her mother.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 14, 2024 7:24 pm

You really couldn't parody this piss ogre.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!