Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ebin namefag

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:24 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:07 am
Prolly pondered if the head sacrificor would have some alone time with the desecrated body and wrote a shmalzy fanfic about it.
Fanfiction of Custer's Revenge.

"Don't talk to me about the trail of tears you son of a bitch!"
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:58 am

ebin namefag wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:24 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:07 am
Prolly pondered if the head sacrificor would have some alone time with the desecrated body and wrote a shmalzy fanfic about it.
Fanfiction of Custer's Revenge.

"Don't talk to me about the trail of tears you son of a bitch!"
I bet he watches stuff like Yellowstone and roots for the Native Americans

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:09 am

Kama wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:58 am
I bet he watches stuff like Yellowstone and roots for the Native Americans
He saw the word Yellow and started getting ideas.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:41 am

Kama wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:29 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:13 pm
Zero respect to any "Native Americans". Buncha Asian faggots that got their shit pushed in once glorious Europe stomped their shit for living like niggers.
May a thousand pestilence blankets and firewater bottles be upon them, inshallah!
Sure it’s not like Native Americans performed human sacrifices, cannibalism, and all other sorts of fucked up acts that people like Linkara want to pretend never happened so that they can keep up the noble savage trope that you l see in everything a native American is in
B-but they were in harmony with nature and talked to trees and rode wolves and shit!

I’m a folklorist and can verify that wendigo have nothing to do with whitey, as others here said they’re just a cautionary tale against cannibalism and greed. They also don’t have antlers, that’s a dumb current year faggot thing. The best modern depiction of a wendigo is from the game Until Dawn.

Seriously fuck cockslut, his retardation is reaching new levels.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:44 am

From the whole cannibal origin alone I would've guessed it's basically just their version of the ghoul, or the various folkloric flavors of vampires that have a heavier flesh-eating bend.

But I guess whoever popularized the deer monster design figured it had to look different from a ghoul because it has a different name. Also Natives love totems, right?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:01 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:44 am
From the whole cannibal origin alone I would've guessed it's basically just their version of the ghoul, or the various folkloric flavors of vampires that have a heavier flesh-eating bend.

But I guess whoever popularized the deer monster design figured it had to look different from a ghoul because it has a different name. Also Natives love totems, right?
Pretty much, basically the emaciated corpse like human with creepy long limbs, able to mimic people and whatnot. The deer monster crap is just mixing them up with skin walkers, popularized in more recent times by dumb shit like tabletop.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:22 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:41 am
Kama wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:29 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:13 pm
Zero respect to any "Native Americans". Buncha Asian faggots that got their shit pushed in once glorious Europe stomped their shit for living like niggers.
May a thousand pestilence blankets and firewater bottles be upon them, inshallah!
Sure it’s not like Native Americans performed human sacrifices, cannibalism, and all other sorts of fucked up acts that people like Linkara want to pretend never happened so that they can keep up the noble savage trope that you l see in everything a native American is in
B-but they were in harmony with nature and talked to trees and rode wolves and shit!

I’m a folklorist and can verify that wendigo have nothing to do with whitey, as others here said they’re just a cautionary tale against cannibalism and greed. They also don’t have antlers, that’s a dumb current year faggot thing. The best modern depiction of a wendigo is from the game Until Dawn.

Seriously fuck cockslut, his retardation is reaching new levels.
And Until Dawn never had to apologize. Not to mention their depiction made wendigo look like Gollum

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:59 pm

Maybe Lewis was trying to get in on cancelling Wendigoon, not knowing the 'goon is native. Maybe Lewis is also mad that the 'goon didn't cover his Analogue Horror series.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:17 pm

Did anyone cover his analogue horror series?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:26 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:41 am
The best modern depiction of a wendigo is from the movie Ravenous (1999), with Robert Carlyle.

Even though the proper monster doesn't appear in it, it's more of a "let's overlap vampires and cannibals" kind of story, like Apocalypse Domani/Cannibal Apocalypse.