Hello Armake21/TheWaste0Time/Marco

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Hello Armake21/TheWaste0Time/Marco

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:23 am

I'm sorry to hear that. Armake, despite being patient zero for angry reviewing and having been prone to throwing fits back in the days, was a pretty cool dude in his last years.

He looks like Hell in those pictures. Like a cancer patient.
He wasn't part of TGWTG at any point, Dollfie.

It's always the guys that can handle the banter that die first.
F
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:46 am

This is the price for dating basically Rachael...

Seriously, what the fuck man, how is it possible to fuck such a morbid object. I legit thought she was his mother or sister. Maybe he was super incel desperate or something but have some dignity for fuck's sake.

On a side note, his most recent health concern was.. ..potential ADD?? Huh? Maybe died suddenly™ but he looks quite sick.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:49 am

Ghost Dog wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:17 am
You would think someone would double check their tweet memorializing someone but I guess not.
I think you can even edit tweets now, although I think you have to pay for the subscription service

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:09 pm

Ok. I didn't see this coming. I admit I didn't really watch his videos but I never heard of him being a total asshole compared to a lot of other INs

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:43 pm

Unfortunate. The guy was still pretty young, he was what, probably not even in his fifties? I never knew much about him, other than those few things I've heard from someone else, his videos sucked, as it was just mostly angry yelling at muh camera, and I can't remember if he did anything in those last few years other than an odd stream or two here and there.

No idea what was the cause of death aside from rampant faggotry, but he did look very sick on a stream I saw few years ago. Energy of James Rolfe, and looking like 70 years old cancer patient. No idea if he even had a job, probably not. Unlike Spoopy, who has Miles (and apparently the almighty looking after him, when he's not busy keeping Booger alive), Armake didn't seem to have anyone who could help him get out of the mud.

Also married was dating a fucking hog (cutie). The soulmate looks like more successful PissOgre.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:49 am
I'd have thought sean fauz (or someone likewise obese) would have been the first to fall since he's been complaining of headaches and chest pain.
Sean Fatass is still relatively young, and being massive fatass, he probably keeps in check with doctors (otherwise, he would already be dead), so it's easier for him to keep avoiding the Grim Reaper.
Ihatebradjones wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:53 am
But Boogie and Wings are somehow still around and have been morbidly obese all their lives. Boogie is getting close to 50 I think. Strange.
Booger can afford healthcare and similar thing applies to him just like to Sean - he talks about doctors constantly, and even though he's a pathological liar, at least some of the visits must be real, so they sadly are keeping him alive for as long as possible. If there ever was a proof that doctors are inherently evil and despise humanity, it's here.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:49 pm

Armake used to work for security and I believe with the cops in some capacity for a while. He wasn't a cop, though.
I've never heard of him being unemployed.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:32 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:43 pm
he was what, probably not even in his fifties?
>Born in 1983

Barely 40, younger than Spoopy.
He looked geriatric because of the bald head and the skunk beard.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:43 pm
I never knew much about him
He was mostly known for his public spergout about an ex who cheated on him (some Sarah Wilson lookalike, if i remember correctly):

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:37 pm

There were some drama moments. Like him nuking his channel and claiming it was hacked. That happened twice, I believe.

He hasn't really done much in recent times and seemed overall fine, despite being a bit troubled and looking like death on stilts.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:27 pm

Once he stopped doing videos he was a chill dude despite being a crazy sperg in the early days. While AVGN actually was just a character with James being quiet and mild mannered in real life other angry reviewers were actually spergs at the time.

While the DHI Skype chat became cancer when those Futa fags took over (and looking back it had a foxdickfarms vibe before that site existed) whenever Armake would show up they would drop the autism and he would be having a chill chat about video games. His Twitter timeline right now is no different.

Unlike a lot of the TGWTG people he left the internet, got a real job and sorted his life out. He aged like absolute dogshit though so it might not even be the clotshot with him being a chronic smoker. A shame, it's like when Eddie Guerrero died a few years after recovering from being a degenerate and fixing his life. It always sucks when someone doesn't get to live a long life as a reward for sorting their life out.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:24 am

Even UrinatingTree weighed in