NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:19 pm

Plus she used a sci-fi story about killer raptor bugs to mainly focus on the protagonist's boring-ass feefees, and provide hamfisted political commentary on illegal immigration. That's not a good use of alien real-estate.
What's next? A killer robot story where the robot has clinical depressison because he can't get pregnant?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:34 pm

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:09 pm
You really think this retarded cunt knows shit about aliens? It’s not even like twilight where it’s obvious the author doesn’t know shit about vampires and is just using them as an aesthetic for harlequin romance novel. It’s just inept and bullshit.
In my review I point out multiple times where she doesn't understand established Ufology. Not the theories, the lore, and not even the terminology.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:43 pm

I'm thinking of that horrid German woman that wrote that successful novel about her anus that you guys mentioned a few days ago. Lindsay would have been way more successful writing what she knew - slutting it up in college and living large on daddy's money.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:45 pm

The Day the Sausages Flew would've been an amazing title for a debut novel.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:02 am

It had to be science fiction because she wanted a Hugo award. Those are beyond woke and corrupt, so she thought she had a good shot at getting one.
That's the only reason. Prove me wrong.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:43 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:02 am
It had to be science fiction because she wanted a Hugo award. Those are beyond woke and corrupt, so she thought she had a good shot at getting one.
That's the only reason. Prove me wrong.
That just demonstrates her lack of savvy because some of the books that have won the Hugo in more recent years are barely even sci-fi, if at all. One was about some transsexual's transgender awakening or some shit like that. But then again, we know how much Lindsay hates troons

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:04 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:19 pm
Plus she used a sci-fi story about killer raptor bugs to mainly focus on the protagonist's boring-ass feefees, and provide hamfisted political commentary on illegal immigration. That's not a good use of alien real-estate.
What's next? A killer robot story where the robot has clinical depressison because he can't get pregnant?
Nah. That's not as funny as her first book making George W Bush resign as President because the world knows that Aliens are at Area 51. You know the guy who lied to the world to justify an invasion of Iraq and has given no regrets on that. :lol:

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:35 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:04 am
Nah. That's not as funny as her first book making George W Bush resign as President because the world knows that Aliens are at Area 51. You know the guy who lied to the world to justify an invasion of Iraq and has given no regrets on that. :lol:
Not only no regrets, he fucking smiles when people heckle him in public. The man has no soul and no morals whatsoever

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:15 am

"Aliens as illegal immigrants" is as idiotic as an allegory as "mutants as gays" from the X-Men movies. It completely misses the point of everything.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:05 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:04 am
I think there is no better sign of a bad sci-fi writer than "The confirmation that aliens exist conveniently changed human society into the form I need it to be".
It's like one several sci-fi tabletop RPGs that go "We abolished every religion (except maybe Buddhism) because aliens are real and therefore every faith is a dirty lie (and not because I'm an atheist edgelord who doesn't want to talk about religion)".
McGinnis wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:43 am
That just demonstrates her lack of savvy because some of the books that have won the Hugo in more recent years are barely even sci-fi, if at all. One was about some transsexual's transgender awakening or some shit like that. But then again, we know how much Lindsay hates troons
Transshit might not be science, but it is definitely fiction.
-Yours Truly