The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:08 pm

He was saying this shit when his first daughter wasn't even a year old. Maybe he just enjoyed changing her diapers, since he has a scat fetish. And the wife has a fetus fetish, because of course she has... some fucked family.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:00 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:08 pm
He was saying this shit when his first daughter wasn't even a year old. Maybe he just enjoyed changing her diapers, since he has a scat fetish. And the wife has a fetus fetish, because of course she has... some fucked family.
He skipped the Atari dump dig because it fell on his daughter's first birthday. A day she'll never remember anyways.... he could celebrate it a day early or later and who would care. HUGE event in gaming history and he missed it. Only one of many opportunities he squandered when he was popular.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:38 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:00 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:08 pm
He skipped the Atari dump dig because it fell on his daughter's first birthday. A day she'll never remember anyways.... he could celebrate it a day early or later and who would care. HUGE event in gaming history and he missed it. Only one of many opportunities he squandered when he was popular.
His wife probably made him stay. Women take this bullshit seriously.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:04 am

Not the first birthday, though. You don't even talk about years but months for the first two years or so.

It's clear that he doesn't not have time. He just wants to helicopter parent around his two kids all the fucking time, which is a bit deranged.

As for DHI attitude towards him, we didn't much mind him. Most agreed he had become unwatchable when his videos got longer and longer but not much attention was paid.
His absolute dog of a wife's "sausage fest" comment was shrugged off by me as a foolish attempt to be funny.

I'm not sure that he's got autism. Seems to me like he's just very, very stupid. Sub 80 IQ kinda stupid.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:38 am

I'd go with that. Thing you have to understand about autistics is they have trouble empathising with people, and therefore bonding with them. They really aren't the kinds of people who want to spend every moment with their child because every moment is precious. They're more the kinds of people whose daughters end up stripping for tips because daddy was cold, distant, and didn't give them enough hugs

So yeah, straight up retard is probably more accurate than autistic

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:57 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:38 pm
His wife probably made him stay. Women take this bullshit seriously.
What does the books say about her anyway? Dude can't seem to shut up about his kids but never mentions his wife.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:12 pm

Ihatebradjones wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:57 am
Dude can't seem to shut up about his kids but never mentions his wife.
Bimmy's silence is louder than any print.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:43 pm

Probably her most important mention is in the intro.
Big THANKS to my wife April
for all her sacrifices and dedication. For playing a huge part of
this story, and helping my career behind-the-scenes. She made it
possible to do what I do, and be where I am today. Without her, I
would not have made it this far.
Then she's mostly relegated to a few "my wife was so supportive of me" and getting mentioned in relation to the kids.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:33 pm

She married a retard for his (potential) money and fame, maybe believing that he would have become a millionaire like Pewdiepie, and instead he's less than Doge.
And destined to become a Spoony, now that the mask has slipped.
I hope she's bitter, and treats him like shit.
Forbidding him to watch movies in the evening and taking his autism cave full of Nintendie junk away suggest so.

>Without her, I
would not have made it this far

Looks to me that you were better when it was just you, TenIncher and Bootsy, Bames.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:37 pm

I thinks it's even worse. The fucker watches movies on his laptop muted. Not even with headphones. Would be hilarious that his wife made him do that. :lol: