Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:52 pm

This just highlights how downtrodden and oppressed non-whites, -hispanics, -asians and -natives are :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:22 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:36 pm
So they're up by once percent. Well done! :lol:
And the cops have been turning more blind eyes than a barrel of mole rats.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:53 am

We the true ichiban and shiet my nippon

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:12 am

I've heard of "We wuz samoorai" before, but "The original (aka black) Japanese got replaced by Europeans" (whenever that was supposed to happen) is new to me. The "theory" I've heard before is that the entirety of Asia - which was originally black, of course - got shamed by white people into losing their melanin (somehow).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:00 am

Next they'll claim the East coast Wu-Tang is the OG shaolin chapter :3

When will they all embark back to their homeland in search of fabled Wakanda?
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:22 am

That's what Liberia is for. Truly a land of marvel, uncorrupted by the dreaded white European.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:50 pm

So, Kanye West wore a "White Lives Matter" hoodie to an event this past weekend and race-baiting leftist Twitter is in a rage.

It's interesting how they cling to slogans. The slogan is sacred. You must never change or subvert the slogan even if the change doesn't invalidate the slogan. "White lives matter" is not a statement that black lives don't, after all.

In 2020, a popular BLM expression was "Say her name" or "Say his name" about black people killed in police shootings (ex. "Breonna Taylor. Say her name"). I remember someone on Twitter did that with a white victim and they got pig-piled for it. "Say her name" is only for blacks.

The slogan. So important.

There's something to that.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:45 pm

You're right, getting you leftards seething, coping and dilating because of a t-shirt isn't a genius move, anyone can do it. And yet you retards fall for it, hook, line and sink.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:29 am

Kama wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:53 am
We the true ichiban and shiet my nippon
Black autism is hilarious, but the weird thing about this is that the current people that we think are Japanese aren't actually native, the Ainu are and ironically they look a bit Eurasian due to their Russian roots. If anything the native Japanese were more white, not less. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:34 am

Actually, the Ainu are just a (potential) offshoot of the Jomon people (themselves a whole clusterfuck of people), and they aren't "The natives of Japan" as much as they are "The natives of Hokkaido and the surrounding areas".
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:50 pm
The slogan. So important.
"Black Lives Matter" is one of their commandments, and any perversion of this commandment - be it "All Lives Matter" or "White Lives Matter" - is heresy brought upon by the Devil himself.
-Yours Truly