People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:36 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:16 pm
You know me too well :3
Unfortunately.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:45 am

RedLine wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:33 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:26 pm
So I was walking through town
You went outside?
He didn't go inside.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:35 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:21 pm
I will talk mad shit about Voice, especially when drunk. But I can't see him paying for a whore.
I know. It was a joke

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:43 am

You do have autism, don't you?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:36 pm

I was out with the family the other day and they were complaining about the prices at the gas pump. I quoted Obama's "Elections have consequences." And then they repeated the media talking point that the President has no control over the price of gas.

Tried to explain to them about Biden shutting down domestic oil production and they just don't want to hear it. They're voting for Biden and our local shitlib politicians all over again, no matter what. They're completely brainwashed by the MSM. It's making me so black-pilled.

These boomers just don't care. It's not their problem. They don't care that they're leaving a huge shitpile of a country for the next generations.
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:54 pm

Most people never learn with their political mistakes. It's frustrating, but there's not much to do except hope they get particularly fucked over their own decisions. Like women with troons, for example.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:15 pm

Unfortunately, as with troons, people who make poor political decisions are rarely the only ones to get fucked over by them

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:44 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:15 am

So let me bitch about what it's like being poor in America.
I'm working my part-time job, even though I feel like shit like 70% of the time. I'm only making around $400 a month on average. So I get this letter that says they're cutting me off SSI for earning too much money. Then I get another letter that says they're cutting me off food stamps because I'm cut off of SSI.

So I think me working is a wash, or perhaps I'm actually LOSING money by doing so. It's really demoralizing. They want to keep me poor so that I can never climb out of the hole. So many people are in the same predicament.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:20 am

Told you not to take that part time shit and just milk the system.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]