SJW Indie shit

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: SJW Indie shit

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:27 am

This game only came out days ago and he's got a review already? Lazy fuck should be shotgunning these out with how much he gets paid.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:21 am

According to the steam updates it's been in Early Access since at least May 2021, and it was still in Early Access by the time he finished the video.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:24 pm

Return to Little Saint James, U.S. Virgin Island is out and this is how it looks like:

Obscene.
Almost 4 Gb of space for this crap?
Is the one with the eyepatch a Chinese pirate?
I'm not even going to torrent it.
My predictions are:
Super short, ultra easy puzzles with hints system for extra accessibility, woke jokes written by a sweaty Tim Schafer with a sock on his greasy hand.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:29 pm

How the mighty have fallen.

Apparently they drew it like ass so it was easier to vectorize, thus "fixing" the aliasing issues of those older games :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:45 pm

Obscene indeed. Sadly, not surprising.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:22 pm

Even without a legacy to tarnish I can't imagine wanting to play a game that looks like that. It appeals to no one.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:34 pm

The fact that you can play the exact same game, just without the cancer look and free of TDS faggotry makes this possibly the most redundant game release this year.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:54 pm

I have the joy to play through it RN, so far I'm not impressed. Dominic Armato sure has to lift heavy to stem the whole appeal, because the interaction/puzzles are piss-easy, even on the hard mode.

And don't get me started on the art-style. It's as if they took the design of the Untitled Doublefine Adventure scam and asked the russian slave workers from the Zelda CD-i games to replicate the style.

At least there is horse armor for the pre-order content, which is so far the only good joke ingame.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:45 pm

Does Guybrush's design at least make more sense in the actual game? From the screenshot alone he looks like a cloned rat that has been stuck in a tube for too long. Only way this nose of his makes any sense.
-Yours Truly

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:39 pm

Soysoomers are praising this piece of shit on Steam like it's a masterpiece from the Renaissance, while the few negative reviews i saw are confirming what i predicted:
No puzzles, linear interactions only like a Telltale/David Cage's gayme, they already finished it even though it has been released yesterday, woke and unfunny dialogues, and there's talk of a terrible ending that's meta crap and apparently claims that the story of Guybrush was fake or some stupid shit like that.
Wait until some big faggot/Youtuber says that the game sucks, and watch the reviews going from "extremely positive" to "mixed" in a matter of days.