Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clown World General

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:30 pm

Just make a movie - or Netflix Original Series (tm) - about this most tragic of days already.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:57 pm

I can see it now:

1/6 - The "9/11" of DC
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:03 pm

Kamala already compared the great larp to 9/11 and Pear Harbour.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:29 pm

How many thousands died on January 6th?

About 3000 died on 9/11.

About 2500 died in the Pearl Harbor attacks.

5 died on January 6th.
SpoilerShow
After serving in the Air National Guard and dreaming of becoming a police officer, Brian D. Sicknick joined the Capitol Police force in 2008. He died the day after he was overpowered and beaten by rioters from the mob at the Capitol.
Ashli Babbitt, 35, an Air Force veteran from Southern California, was shot and killed by a Capitol Police officer as she clambered through a broken window leading to the Speaker’s Lobby inside the Capitol.
Kevin D. Greeson, 55, of Athens, Ala., was standing in a throng of fellow Trump loyalists on the west side of the Capitol when he suffered a heart attack and fell to the sidewalk.
Rosanne Boyland, 34, of Kennesaw, Ga., posted fervently in support of President Trump on social media, followed the baseless conspiracy theories of QAnon and latched onto Mr. Trump’s false claims that he had won the election, family members told The Associated Press.
Ms. Boyland appears to have been killed in a crush of fellow rioters during their attempt to fight through a police line, according to videos reviewed by The Times.
Benjamin Philips, 50, the founder of a pro-Trump website called Trumparoo, was chipper as he drove a van of fellow Trump supporters from their home state of Pennsylvania to Washington. He told The Philadelphia Inquirer that it felt like “the first day of the rest of our lives.”
Mr. Philips died of a stroke in Washington, those who accompanied him to the Capitol told the newspaper. The exact circumstances of his death were still unclear, and his family could not be reached for comment.
Of the 5 who died, we not only know who, where and how (generally) they died, but can see the majority were the citizens we are told were terrorists. So why should we care if they died? One of them died of natural causes (heart attack.) The other four, well, we've seen more trampling deaths during the average Black Friday sale.

If you remove from the equation death from natural causes and deaths of supposed "terrorists," then we are left only with a single officer dying in the line of duty. A rather common occurrence in Ameriga.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:50 pm

But how many feelings got hurt? Millions, I tell you.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:20 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:29 pm
If you remove from the equation death from natural causes and deaths of supposed "terrorists," then we are left only with a single officer dying in the line of duty. A rather common occurrence in Ameriga.
And the left just so happens to give a fuck about cops dying when it suits them.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:18 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:29 pm
That officer didn't die in the line of duty. He died of natural causes. The only people who died on January 6th were Ashli Babbitt and Roseanne Boyland, both of whom were murdered by Capitol Police.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:11 am

I was reading today that Oregon is seriously considering splitting their electoral votes on the Presidential level. Speaking as someone who lives in one of the two states that already does this, I think its a pretty awesome system. It guarantees a voice for the minority party - and I'd absolutely call it good news for Nigtac.
This would basically mean that instead of the entire delegation of Oregon going to who wins the popular vote for the whole state - electoral votes would be doled out based off the regions of the state that whomever for President wins (like how Trump won a delegate in Maine twice despite losing the state).
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:28 am

The problem with this system is the party that would lose the most electoral votes that way will do everything in its power to stop this.
McGinnis wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:18 am
The only people who died on January 6th were Ashli Babbitt and Roseanne Boyland, both of whom were murdered by Capitol Police.
That won't stop potential adaptations from probably looking like this:

(Might have more black people getting lynched, though.)
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:43 am

SpoilerShow