Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wulfenlord

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:57 am

At least he was honest enough to update his Twitter location :3

And like clockwork we have the obligatory "I understand exactly how you feel my precious"
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:10 am

>I understand that perhaps better than most

How humble.

And of course, he's using his doge as an excuse to never go anywhere. How convenient. It seems he and Miles have reach that late stage April relationship where Spoony is woe-is-me-ing as if he was the only person in the entire house.
RedLine wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:54 am
His living situation has been weird for years.
He has been weird for years.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:59 am

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

SpoilerShow

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:10 am
It seems he and Miles have reach that late stage April relationship where Spoony is woe-is-me-ing as if he was the only person in the entire house.
That seems most likely to me. Miles the ACE is still around but he doesn't count and when he does ask the Lord Of Tekken if he wants to go to Target or whatever Spoony declines. It does sound like his car is either gone or broken though. Or he's just making up excuses for not doing anything.

It's possible the "high" of the new location is already wearing off. Maybe his livestreaming will stop too.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:05 pm

Maybe Miles has waiting until fairly recently to ask the great and might Spoony One to get a job.

EDIT: Oh, he's already working on his excuse to stop livestreaming. It's our old pal Mystery Bronchitis!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:03 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:10 am
It seems he and Miles have reach that late stage April relationship where Spoony is woe-is-me-ing as if he was the only person in the entire house.
RedLine wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:46 pm
That seems most likely to me. Miles the ACE is still around but he doesn't count and when he does ask the Lord Of Tekken if he wants to go to Target or whatever Spoony declines
Or, more simple explanation, he's lonely all the time because Miles is at work all day

It shows up local time for me, anybody in that time zone who could confirm that he sent that about 6PM i.e. when most people would be at work/just getting off work?

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:01 pm

A 42 year old getting the sadz because his brother is working during the day is pretty gay but Spoony is made of marshmallows.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:17 pm

Being a cop, Miles the ACE probably has to put extra hours almost every day, even if it's only office hours. So Noah the Pussy One gets all saaaaaad and loooonely.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:31 pm

Live Wire Essscalation ~ July 2022

Kaylin: Full Body Tourette

Back at the infidelity simulation puzzle, *heavy sigh*
MarzGurl is never gonna fuck you. I don't know if Noah speaks about his own chad dating experiences, because I'm skimming at x2 speed for my own sanity.

In the end, Spoony made it out with 35$ for showing his prowess with the other sex.

The 7.5th Guest pts. 1 + 2

Shitty fan-made spin-off of The 7th Guest, with acting worse than Kickassia or Birdemic. Game consists of lazily rendered spoOoky mansion filled with slider puzzles. The main actor looks a bit too much like Sean Murray from Hello Games, which creeps me the fuck out.
His fans are already bled dry, andy wouldn't it be for regular sperm donor "T Gore" with a 10€ infusion, Spoony would've been left with only 15$ - but thus mentioned he gets to leave with some 25 dollars.

Second video, and as usual T Gore tries to get the donation-train going, and somehow passes his begging encouragement check - Spoony rakes in over 100 bucks this time, chief part is some bulgarian lowlife donating 110 Lew (I am guessing his monthly paycheck). Also some other dickwad asks if Spoony could consider a collab with Razörfisting, but doesn't get an answer other than "Thank you".

Katarzyna: Full Frontal Nudity pts. 2 + 3

Oooh baby, again T Gore with the graceful save of 5€, otherwise Spoony wuld've had only earned FIVE dollars the first stream. Seems asspats and pity for our savior of Dark Thime is in short supply in Covid season 3. I wonder if we'll see a stream with actual zero donations yet. Rachel, where aaaare you? Your husbando needs you so bad!

*watches the third video in anticipation*

God fucking dammit! We nearly had it boys, if only one stinking Swedish fag could have resisted putting 30 of his nigger loving currency in Noah's thong, our dream would of come true.

On the bright side, this last part of Catherine marks the new low of his beggin' sessions, with only 5$ earned. We will have our victory still!

The Bondage of Zelda

Last Stream of the month, as Spoony needs to replay The Plagiarizing of Isaac in lieu of his deleted save files, which he mourned greatly after his forced migration to Win10.

I'm just here for the tally, and I completed the game 10 years ago and was bored as fuck by it, so someone else has to assess whether Lord of Scam is any good gameplay-wise, or posing as ever.

One faggot who blows his wad regularly to Spoony named "Jase Malvis" asks with a 20$-pretty-please-on-top if there will be future Counter Monkeys. No answer, just the most tired of thanks in return. Here, have a listen at 17:39.

Holy fuck is this guy a chore to watch. For a so-called entertainer who has allegedly had 300 hours into this game he sure makes it look like a boring slog (which it objectively is, but that's just my opinion :3 ). He doesn't make a narration out of the dungeon-crawler session, he doesn't comment on any floors or rooms (with the exception of how poor his drops are), he doesn't explain any of his item strategies, he simply abuses the stream watchers as emotional toilet paper while he wanks off with his shitty gaming.

Well, as with all but one of the streams this month, his remaining entourage either doesn't have any more disability funds to spare, or are as annoyed of him as we are, only giving up 35$ in total.

In the end, Noah Antwhiler only earned between 200 and 210 dollars in July, his lowest ever. Praise the Gods above and below!

SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:35 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:17 pm
Being a cop, Miles the ACE probably has to put extra hours almost every day, even if it's only office hours. So Noah the Pussy One gets all saaaaaad and loooonely.
"I'm not the most important thing in my brother's life. Boo~hoo~hoo~ :cry: "
-Yours Truly