Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:54 am

The worst thing is that they are not wrong in saying it's fishy that WB won't release this movies no matter how garbage it is. It's fucking capeshit, the vast majority of those movies are unwatchable trash anyway. Why would this be any different?

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:08 am

Yeah, it's not unusual for these movies to be re-shot or re-edited when the studio doesn't like them. WB did that with "Suicide Squad".

I wonder if they'll release "Batgirl" anyway, purely because of the publicity. People are certainly curious now. I'm curious and I haven't seen a capeshit movie in three years. Michael Keaton is in it, apparently.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:38 am

It's a weird move though, like cancelling the sequel (?) to Scooby even though it was near completion.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:48 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:26 am
WTF does "Like Kurosawa, I Make Mad" mean, anyways?
It's Chipman's attempt at being postmodern """deep,""" I think.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:04 am

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:48 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:26 am
WTF does "Like Kurosawa, I Make Mad" mean, anyways?
It's Chipman's attempt at being postmodern """deep,""" I think.
It's Blob's attempt at being funny, and failing as always

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:09 am

I think people made fun of his big reviewer brain being ignorant of Kurosawa movies (and/or his opinion on Kurosawa being as retarded as all of his opinions), so he decided to show them all by changing his twitter name to something very stupid sounding?
If I were him, I'd have changed it to "King of Consoomers". Much more of an evergreen.
Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:38 am
It's a weird move though, like cancelling the sequel (?) to Scooby even though it was near completion.
Though they also axed that Wonder Woman series they planned after the unreleased pilot turned out dogshit. Then again that was only a pilot.
Or maybe they've realized they might actually end up hurting their capeshit IP if they keep releasing shit that will only be remembered for how terrible it was.

And WTF, they planned a Batgirl series? Must've either never heard of it, or totally forgotten about it.
And Batgirl was gonna be race-swapped? Why would you... oh, right. She's ginger in the comics :lol:
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:11 pm
They are not going to give up on Nigger Lesbo Bat so easily. They'll find some director to try and salvage it, I guarantee you. Soros will finance it if necessarily.
If they want to release it after all, they might ride on the outrage marketing of "This movie is so diverse that evil racists didn't want it released".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:14 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:09 am
If I were him, I'd have changed it to "King of Consoomers". Much more of an evergreen.
Yeah but pointing out that he's just a consoomerist corporate shill actually really hurts him, because deep he knows it's true

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:42 pm

I just looked at Blob's Twitter and holy fuck I don't think he's gone to sleep since the "Batgirl" news came out. I had to stop scrolling down what has to be over 100 tweets and retweets about the WB dirtbags from just today.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:24 pm

His lack of sleep over stupid bullshit can't be good for his heart. Good for us though, because the sooner this fat pile of shit drops dead, the better

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:25 pm

Autism is a hell of a drug, man.