Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Clown World General

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:22 am

Well, yeah. Anyone with a brain isn't the target audience for the grifters.
It's a bit like how a Ponzy scheme will intentionally make absurd promises to filter out the smart people.
We're talking about people that would walk around in a Crowder shirt.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:48 am

Polio is back in the Americas.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:08 am

You can't even blame immigrants from the Mexican border 'cause Polio wasn't really a thing in all of Murrica.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:09 pm

SpoilerShow
Oof.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:22 pm

Man NFT's seem like the best scam if you can throw together some stolen art shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:30 pm

Why the Mir, and not the ISS? The Mir has been deader than disco for 26 years.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:01 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:22 am
It's a bit like how a Ponzy scheme will intentionally make absurd promises to filter out the smart people.
Yeah but it seems like the grifters are the ones who control the conversation the most. I mean thy ‘re The ones pulling in Normie’s while those with brains have already been canceled off all the platforms. Plus they are the ones who say that conservatives actually outside protesting is always a fed op because “ Real conservatives sit on twitch and bitch about things for super chats and donations.”

And what really bugs me about them is that they are not only brainless but they also are gatekeepers too. That tweet I brought up where I said I was sick of conservatives as a whole was a Normie who listens to people like Crowder and razorfist. And I’m going to be honest with really bugs me in the case of razor right now is that I never saw much as a guy because he was some loser hanging around With asalieri. Suddenly Crowder has him on his show and now everybody thinks he’s some big intellectual who knows everything about politics. And people like the person in that tweet believe razorfist when he Griff says that “ we are Constantly winning and libs are constantly losing.” He was one of the ones out there flexing about how roe vs wade was this major win the war against democrats and people just believed him and called people blackpilled for thinking different.

Not me because I already got called blackpilled Due to a mix of my conservative friends not wanting to talk about race at all because they bought into how race doesn’t matter and all that content of their character bullshit. I mean they were obsessed with groomers and Trannies as much as they claim that was obsessed about race but I was the evil one for that. I think that’s what bugs me the most about the Desantis thing since they thought they actually won that when they were the one saying they wanted to ban it all together, And I was like wait a second you only stop them until fourth grade you didn’t really get what you wanted at all. At that point they just consider me being too negative for them.

So that’s why I brought up those arguments in the first place. I think a lot of my resentment for conservatives just started the show through was held completely oblivious and shortsighted a lot of them are. It’s hard for me to believe that conservatives are even winning the culture war because they keep losing ground and they never look at the big picture. The grifters want to keep grifting by telling people what they want to hear but they don’t want anything actually done because that would take away their leverage. It’s like fucking gamergate all over again where I actually want to fight for something but nobody else does.

Actually now that I think of it that’s completely accurate. Gamer gate never actually ended the grift just moved to conservative politics. I get it now that’s why I’m so angry and over their shit. I mean normies treat a guy like razorfist like he’s some Miscarriage of Acchild intellectual and the people I think are actually making good points have been totally deleted out of the discussion. Maybe like gamergate I should just walk away and just consider this whole thing of failure.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:29 pm

Kama wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:01 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:22 am
Yeah but it seems like the grifters are the ones who control the conversation the most.

And what really bugs me about them is that they are not only brainless but they also are gatekeepers too. That tweet I brought up where I said I was sick of conservatives as a whole was a Normie who listens to people like Crowder and razorfist. And I’m going to be honest with really bugs me in the case of razor right now is that I never saw much as a guy because he was some loser hanging around With asalieri. Suddenly Crowder has him on his show and now everybody thinks he’s some big intellectual who knows everything about politics.

Actually now that I think of it that’s completely accurate. Gamer gate never actually ended the grift just moved to conservative politics. I get it now that’s why I’m so angry and over their shit. I mean normies treat a guy like razorfist like he’s some Miscarriage of Acchild intellectual and the people I think are actually making good points have been totally deleted out of the discussion. Maybe like gamergate I should just walk away and just consider this whole thing of failure.
You act like it's somehow different now. Shit's always been this way. Underlined parts have always been true. Marginalized (political/ideological) groups always, always, always attract scammers. Before it was e-celebs infilrating polidicks, it was TJ Banana hopped up on the antifeminism bandwagon. Or PuAs selling penis pills and "secret techniques" to lonely incels. Jezebel does the same shit with the bitter wretches who read that rag. It's scammer 101:

-infiltrate a community of losers
-start loudly blaming all their problems on a group of people they hate
-grow an audience by sperging endlessly about how all their problems are the faults of this other group
-abuse the audience you've built to sell some scam

This has happened so many times and you're acting like you've just discovered it, bro. Crowder is a scammer himself, and you're surprised he has another e-celeb scammer on? Razor's whole gimmick is using alliteration to appear intelligent. Not a coincidence he appeared on the scene shortly after Yahtzee got famous. Along with Extra Credits, Fully Ramblomatic and a shitload of other copycat programs running on "man talking fast with alliteration and big words." How many years will pass before anyone figures out that big words can hide stupid opinions? Too many. :lol:

Chill out, young grasshopper. This too shall pass. Polidicks is a good fit for e-celeb idiots anyway. Let the retards and ebeggars scream at each other while the intelligent people ignore them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:24 am

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:51 am

What happened to "My body, my choice" :thinking: ?
-Yours Truly