Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am

Every so often, I see a new video uploaded by some old jewtube channel I used to follow. I saw another one today. Surprise surprise, coming out as a woman. MtF obviously.

I assume the big crossover here is autism. A lot of these channels I would follow for detailed information about bideo james or some other autistic shit.

@Kugel: I believe the argument about a woman being born in a man's body (because let's be real, most transsexuals are mtf autists) is that they have the neurochemistry of the other gender. Some shit like that. But isn't that still true for crazy people? Also, they may have the brain chemistry or whatever the fuck, but they clearly don't have the body. So if the problem here is a mismatch between what the brain believes and what the body displays, then why is the brain right? We aren't fucking brains in a jar. Our brains aren't the location of our "souls" or little pilots who drive us around.
SpoilerShow
This goes back to my whole philosophical viewpoint that we are not our brains. We are not our souls. We are our bodies. We are a hive organism made of all these little parts which combine to form us. Any learned task can be performed better by our bodies without active interference from our brains. The secret to performing complex mechanical movements smoothly and consistently is to stop thinking about them and let the body learn and perform.

Our brains are always up their own asses about their importance, because the brain is the problem-solving organ and we identify with it. But the whole machine functions and is greater than its parts.

Believing you inhabit the incorrect body is, in my view, a failure of the brain. The brain has made a mistake and it is trying to correct it, but it is adjusting in the opposite direction. Attempting to force the body to conform to the brain's perception, rather than to acclimate the brain to the way the body actually is.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:26 pm

It's still metaphysical, wishy-washy bullshit. The brain doesn't inform the physical reality of what creature you are.
There have been plenty of people utterly convinced to be a wolf, dragon, vampire or even dead.

There is evidence that faggots do in fact have a bit of a different brain. That's fine and all, because they aren't disputing the biological fact that they are men.
To argue such a thing is basically suggesting the the id or ego or even soul is a separate entity from the body.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:06 pm

Sounds more like a failure of the hivemind organism (in this case, the human animal) giving in to the brain's defects to begin with.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:10 pm

No better way to show off that you've lost touch with reality by literally losing touch with reality.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:20 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I believe the argument about a woman being born in a man's body (because let's be real, most transsexuals are mtf autists) is that they have the neurochemistry of the other gender. Some shit like that. But isn't that still true for crazy people?
They don't, though. MTF autists still have 'male' brains, they just have differences in the white matter, more akin to the difference between a psychologically healthy person and a schizophrenic.

It's like Newhalf said. There's a lot of co-morbidity between schizophrenia and gender dysphoria, to the point that anti-schizophrenics have some success in treating gender dysphoria.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:13 am

GRS at least doesn't seem to solve the problem, which should be abundantly clear to anyone by now.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:13 am
GRS at least doesn't seem to solve the problem, which should be abundantly clear to anyone by now.
Yeah, if anything it seems to make them act more insane rather than less.
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:06 pm
Sounds more like a failure of the hivemind organism (in this case, the human animal) giving in to the brain's defects to begin with.
To some extent, we all do that. It's hard to avoid. Western philosophy has this habit of viewing ourselves as disembodied souls inhabiting meat puppets. Reading a fictional novel could be considered "giving in to the brain's defects." Since we're entertaining the brain without concern for the body. Many human pursuits amount to mental masturbation. But I think there's a point where it becomes a serious problem. Which is somewhere around the time you're cutting off your body parts and stitching together fake ones that don't work.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:50 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:10 am
Must be the chronic pain and phantom dick.
Well, it's not like GRS actually exists to help these people. It only exists forthe financial gain of surgeons who would've otherwise lost their license long ago due to hackjobs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:15 am

It's really a plastic surgery and I've never been too fond of plastic surgery in general. It makes sense to restructure a face that was demolished by an angry monkey, but then there's people trying to look like a real life Ken doll or an animu. Or, well, whatever the fuck Michael Jackson tried. That's more than one nose jobs too far.
Even breast augments don't usually look very natural and you'll have not just one, but two implants.
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:46 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:50 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:10 am
Must be the chronic pain and phantom dick.
That's just the injury to the insult. It flips them out because the meme cure didn't work. They feel just as alien in their mutilated body as they did before.

There's a good reason we never entertained the delusions of insane people. We don't hack off an arm, just because the idiot figures he has one too many. Not just because it's unethical but also because it has no curative value.
The only ones for which that works are the ones that derive sick pleasure from being mutilated.

It's nothing new. Attis cultists used to hack off their dicks. Only a small percentage, naturally, but that kind of insanity has been provably around for thousands of years.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!