Your Racist Thought of the Day

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Your Racist Thought of the Day

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:21 pm

Even worse is that there are almost no good screenwriters left. No Star Wars in current times will be good, no matter who they cast.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:18 pm

Any good screen writer would be broken by The Mouse stranglehold.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 11:42 pm
The thing is, actors are not hired to play the role of a character in a story anymore, they're tools to achieve a certain percentage of representation. They'll rather have a black actor playing a role he sucks at in Film A, instead of perhaps making a compelling story with a character he can play the role in Film B.
Why care about the performance of a black actor, of critizing the performance is wrongthink? In fact it's better if the actor sucks so you can weed out the non-believers.
It's like some cultist version of The Emperor's New Clothes, really.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:31 pm

1. Every movie studio and major streaming service now has something called an "inclusion rider" in their contracts. They won't fund a new movie or series unless if fulfills a quota of representation in the cast and sometimes even the crew behind the camera.

2. Hollywood is full of raging lefties who are fine with that. The big names are either uneffected or they benefit from it. The small frys don't dare speak against it if they want to have a career.

3. "Black Panther" was a mediocre movie that sailed to huge success on a sea of wokeness. It was successfully sold as The First Black Superhero Movie Ever. It was part of a franchise that was going strong. Even critics went along with it and wrote glowing reviews and analysis of it as a landmark work of our times. It eventually got nominated for a bunch of top-level Oscars. "Get woke, go broke" is true sometimes, but not always.

4. Everyone wants another "Black Panther", another goofy pile of shit that people rally around and that critics won't criticize.

5. All of these Hollywood assholes are watching the Twitter mob and no one wants to court their wrath.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:47 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 9:26 pm
I have to ask, why are people sucked into oversaturation. I'm not a Star Wars fan nor a capeshit fan, but if I were, I would be tired of seeing the shit constantly like I am now.
Star Wars fags are really fucking stupid and do in fact want to see the same shit over and over again.
Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 9:26 pm
I've heard the argument that they're just testing the waters for different audiences they want to pander appeal to and that they want to see some representation on screen.
There are no new audiences for Star Wars. You're either a Star Wares fag or you're not. You can be other types of faggot in addition to that, but if you're not a star wars fag you aren't going to care.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:21 pm

Imagine getting into the franchise with any of the new shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:24 pm

Clone Troopers were reasonably popular. Anything after that, children seem to be pretty indifferent to. Can't blame them.
It's just funny when soy fiends argue that it's a "kids show" in its defence, when they seem to be the main target audience and bulk of fans by a massive amount.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:32 pm

Genuine campaign ad that aired on Georgia television in 1972.

"I am for law and order, with the knowledge that you cannot have law and order and niggers, too"

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:49 am

Based and truthpilled.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:21 pm

A true man of integrity.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:07 am

I have an idea for a game in which someone describes a crime and then the players guess the RACE of the person who did it.

"Woman destroys a McDonald's because they got her McFlurry wrong" is an easy one.