Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:45 pm

Which is what I heard about Stranger Things, funnily enough.
Season one was hyped, two was met with good reviews but the novelty was wearing off, three I heard absolutely nothing about and four is currently advertised hard for being the big finale.

But since season five was announced, that can't be true.
My impression by proxy is that it's likely alright. But it's on Nogflix, so I'll never find out and don't feel like I'm missing anything.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:30 am

Season 3 was kind of bad. Loud, obnoxious black girl added to the main cast. Dyke added to the main cast. All the male characters' IQs dropped 50 points and the females picked up that extra 50.
There are just too many characters. Every season more are added and none die.

This season is better so far. But they're subtly queerbaiting one of the boys that the pederasts on the internet are obsessing over.

The kids are all grown adults. Even the kid with no teeth and shoulder blades is getting laid. The ginger girl is age 20. It's not credible to keep the show going and claiming they're still school kids.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:31 am

At least the show might realize my fantasy of that kiddie gangbang from the It novel finally being adaptaed in moving pictures form.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:25 am

It would be stunning and brave.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:51 pm

There's gonna be a Jon Snow sequel series for Gay of Thrones. I hope George Arr Arr Martin will be involved with this, just to further fuck with the fans.
Plus it's a modern series with a cishet white male protagonist. You just know he's gonna play second fiddle to some wildling bimbo at every turn - who will probably be black because fuck you this is Current Year, and we need representation even in some Nordic Ice Age hellhole.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:04 pm

Hopefully he gets distracted with the money coming from this garbage and never finishes the song and dance of ice and fire. I know some people who would have a very funny meltdown over it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:09 pm

Plus the pottery of him working on a sequel to something he never actually finished himself. The salt shall flow like wine.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:45 pm

I believe he has no intention to finish the book series. I bet there's a safe with the script of it that his lawyer is supposed to open when the fat man dies and it's a sheet of paper with just "Get fucked, nerds!" scribbled on it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:29 am

I don't like the guy but this is a move that would make me respect him. The fan base deserves no better.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:56 am

The fans will just flood fanfic sites with their own version of how the story ought to end.
If they're not doing this already.
-Yours Truly