Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8891
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 12, 2022 9:42 pm

It's the natural progression, since Argentina is currently fast becoming Venezuela itself.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 38905
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 12, 2022 9:52 pm

Eventually, everyone becomes Venezuela.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

User avatar
Uguuboi
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:28 pm

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by Uguuboi » Thu May 12, 2022 11:07 pm

If hunger comes, I'm hoping this finally leads to mass violence.

User avatar
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:13 pm

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Thu May 12, 2022 11:12 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:02 pm
Great, the USA are Argentina now.
>now
SpoilerShow
Image
SpoilerShow
Fapping too much has unforeseen consequences.
SpoilerShow

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 38905
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 13, 2022 5:51 am

Uguuboi wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 11:07 pm
If hunger comes, I'm hoping this finally leads to mass violence.
Have you seen the average Burger? If anything this might fix their problem of having too much to eat.

And we might get some quality news articles about how People of Size are most affected by this.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

User avatar
Uguuboi
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:28 pm

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by Uguuboi » Fri May 13, 2022 9:48 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 5:51 am
Uguuboi wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 11:07 pm
If hunger comes, I'm hoping this finally leads to mass violence.
Have you seen the average Burger? If anything this might fix their problem of having too much to eat.

And we might get some quality news articles about how People of Size are most affected by this.
Look at how the places with the worst rioting the other year were the places with the worst lockdowns. If they'll riot over that, they'd definitely riot if they were starving.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7337
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri May 13, 2022 10:24 am

Uguuboi wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 9:48 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 5:51 am
Uguuboi wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 11:07 pm
If hunger comes, I'm hoping this finally leads to mass violence.
Have you seen the average Burger? If anything this might fix their problem of having too much to eat.

And we might get some quality news articles about how People of Size are most affected by this.
Look at how the places with the worst rioting the other year were the places with the worst lockdowns. If they'll riot over that, they'd definitely riot if they were starving.
People weren't rioting over lockdowns, it just so happens the states with the worst lockdowns are filled with niggers given a free pass by the dems to loot and shoot.

User avatar
Uguuboi
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:28 pm

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by Uguuboi » Fri May 13, 2022 12:14 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 10:24 am
Uguuboi wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 9:48 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 5:51 am
Have you seen the average Burger? If anything this might fix their problem of having too much to eat.

And we might get some quality news articles about how People of Size are most affected by this.
Look at how the places with the worst rioting the other year were the places with the worst lockdowns. If they'll riot over that, they'd definitely riot if they were starving.
People weren't rioting over lockdowns, it just so happens the states with the worst lockdowns are filled with niggers given a free pass by the dems to loot and shoot.
Seeing as white-majority nations had the same thing at their lockdown and vaccine mandate protests, it's not just nogs nigging.

McGinnis
Posts: 596
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:02 am

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by McGinnis » Fri May 13, 2022 2:32 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 10:24 am
niggers given a free pass by the dems to loot and shoot.
And who were told to stay inside, don't talk to anyone, don't look at anyone the rest of the time
Yeah, those people were stir crazy, that's why they rioted so hard. South Africa and Cuba likewise had immensely draconian lockdowns and the same thing happened

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 38905
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 13, 2022 4:08 pm

You think dem ghettos ever cared about lockdown restrictions? It's not like the cops ever enter these no-go zones (except to maybe pick up some dead bodies).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gendo's Ocular Dickhole, Lindsay's Liver and 1 guest