Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:23 pm
Did she falsely accuse Mike Ellis of sexual harassment?
Oh, well make it two then. I don't know what the fuck Mike Ellis' game is but I'm not about to believe something as outrageous as anyone hitting on, let alone sexually harassing, Sean "The Globe" Fausz.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:09 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:23 pm
Did she falsely accuse Mike Ellis of sexual harassment?
Oh, well make it two then. I don't know what the fuck Mike Ellis' game is but I'm not about to believe something as outrageous as anyone hitting on, let alone sexually harassing, Sean "The Globe" Fausz.
I forgot Lordkat, then again wasn't it people like LIndsay and Lupa who were the ones falsely accussing him not Holly? Holly just didn't correct the record publicly even after she became friends with Lordkat after Justin killed himself. That makes me think: Does anyone have a feeling she became friends with Lordkat so he would never look into the Jewwario allegations to find about about the "Oh No Not Again" story or at the very least he wouldn't buy it as true?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:38 pm

Who does that, though? Who let's an accusation of a co-worker about rape stand, when one knows the true culprit? Might as well have accused him herself. Not to mention that she suppressed the truth by convincing Mantis not to name names.
Literally doing what she later blamed Doge for, despite his situation being different as he only heard an anonymous accusation and didn't know the truth and was dealing with a legally relevant situation.

Holly is a piece of shit in every way. Good thing she gets to observe what she is every time she changes her shit bags.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:40 pm

Makes we wonder if she was the Maxwell to Jewario's Epstein.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:38 pm
Who does that, though? Who let's an accusation of a co-worker about rape stand, when one knows the true culprit? Might as well have accused him herself. Not to mention that she suppressed the truth by convincing Mantis not to name names.
Literally doing what she later blamed Doge for, despite his situation being different as he only heard an anonymous accusation and didn't know the truth and was dealing with a legally relevant situation.

Holly is a piece of shit in every way. Good thing she gets to observe what she is every time she changes her shit bags.
Holly is quite a cow, and is lucky she never made a ton of videos, so is in that weird space of being a cryptocow. She's done the pixieteri and claimed japanese ancestry too.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:52 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:33 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:38 pm

Holly is quite a cow, and is lucky she never made a ton of videos, so is in that weird space of being a cryptocow. She's done the pixieteri and claimed japanese ancestry too.
Has she ever even done a video? IShe's like Michaud in that she made brief appearances in other people's videos almost a decade ago so it's incredibly easy to forget she even exists. You have to know a lot about TGWTG/CA to know who Holly is beyond the stuff in the document. That's probably the main reason people don't give Holly a lot of shit about Jewwario and that's because it would require people to know who Holly is in the first place. There's a reason people even the former CA contributors went from being angry about Michaud to being angry about Doge because Doge is in the limelight thus easier to bitch about while Michaud is strictly running things behind the scenes.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:38 am

One of the guys Battinson beats up at the beginning of the new Batman movie looks kind of like Doge.

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1889090 ... -2022-film

Didn’t know Lupa landed a job as a casting director on such a major project. :lol:
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:44 am

You need a high class actor like Doge to make being beaten up by Robert Pattinson look credible.
It's a trap!

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:05 am

Melvin, brother of the Joker is an official DC character now?
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:55 am

Based DC knows where the kino really is.