The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by pibbs » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:34 am

The all-star celebrity tweet sympathies. God forbid they actually give him a call.
Spoilered to save spaceShow
There may be more but I'm not double-checking. He'll probably sperg that Doge didn't say anything, even though peeRod would have roasted him if he did.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:38 am

"I'm sorryyyyyyy, so sorryyyyyyyy!"

Yeah right, you fucks.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:06 am
Well, should've been him.
There's still time for him to be reborn in a magic animu land:

Someone's already there, waiting.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:54 am

Don't get the shots.
Don't go to the hospital.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:57 am

Be strong, Eric. Don't make your Funko Pops orphans

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:05 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:26 am
We should laugh at his ass like he would laugh at anyone who died when they didn't get the shot.
He and the rest of those freaks would laugh even harder if it happened to either Doge's or Brad's wife.
Osterzone wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:12 am
Wonder if he'll go all Travis Bickle and target Ron DeSantis since he's the new Trump, and as the governor of his state, his lax covid policies "killed" his wife
That's exactly what he will do, completely oblivious of the hypocrisy of having blamed Trump instead of Cuomo before.
Singh'sSpot wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:20 am
On the other hand he might try and go for the cosplay chick who played lola from his last review.
Lel like he could afford that.
It would be hilarious if he tried to go for Luba though.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:00 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:27 am
We are better than them
No we aren't. We're some low motherfuckers, let's be real. We celebrated TB's death, we can celebrate David Bowie's
pibbs wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:27 am
No, this is a good thing. Maybe it takes something like this to realize he's devoted his life to childish things, cartoons, and toys. Though most likely not, there's a chance he'll grow the fuck up.

And an even smaller chance, but maybe he'll reevaluate his belief system and start to see the realities of life and that SJW doctrine is illogical, hypocritical and deviant.
And maybe we'll all live in a land of magical pixies and fairies, where unicorns roam free and the flying pigs are bountiful.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:06 am
Well, should've been him.
This 100%

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:09 am

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:12 am
Wonder if he'll go all Travis Bickle and target Ron DeSantis since he's the new Trump, and as the governor of his state, his lax covid policies "killed" his wife
He will blame Trump, DeSantis, the filthy unvaxxed, the unmasked, pretty much anybody the liberal media tells him to blame and pretty much anybody other than the real culprits, for his wife's death.

pibbs' idea that he could turn over a new leaf and realise that his SJW ideology is a fucking lie is laughable.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:34 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:32 am
So Erod's wife Marsha died.
This is the peak modern age. When one of my relatives passed away, I didn't have the immediate instinct to just blast it all over the world, to let everybody know. Meanwhile, this factory worker, who also enjoys to make home movies from the inside of a shopping cart, is showing me how to live in 2022. If this was anyone else but Peerod, maybe I would have a bit of sympathy for him, but no, of course he has to announce it in the most autistic way possible.

Fuck him. I bet he doesn't even know how to process grief. It reminds me of John Bain's grieving widow, who used his death years after the incident for fame and fortune attention whoring and e-begging.

Let me guess, fundraiser when?
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:55 am
>I don't think I want to be The Blockbuster Buster anymore.

Your fucking wife of 21 years is fucking dead and you're thinking about your stupid character? NPC's are fucking sociopaths, ffs.
In his head, this is what his favourite cartoon character would say... Bogus!
Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:09 am
That's awful that she died. But she looked very unhealthy long before she caught COVID. I wonder if there were other issues.

EDIT: God, his fans are posting the most autistic shit. Lots of memes and animated GIFs. Like have some fucking class, you dorks.
She looked like a methhead. And if you want class, you don't post shit on twitter. I bet he probably likes this, because he's that much of a trash. It's not like he doesn't have family - he has other people to reach to. But no, twitter it is. Bring in the memes of muh dead waif David Bowie!
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:00 am
We celebrated TB's death, we can celebrate David Bowie's
Fuck off. Bain was a piece of shit. This bootleg David Bowie didn't do... wait, now that I remember, I think she was a complete piece of shit too, just like Peerod. While it wasn't the hammer boy himself, I'll take any of these cunts dying.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:53 am

Quite the series of events. Let's see.
pibbs wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:25 pm
>prayers

Even the biggest liberal cunt will turn to God when death is on the line.
I don't know that this guy ever talked about religion, but I'd bet all he ever did was shit on it, if he did(particularly if mentioning Christians).
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:32 am
So Erod's wife Marsha died.
There's no question his wife was vaccinated; probably boosted, likely multiple times. And yet, not five minutes before she died he was bragging about "beating covid, and fuck antivaxxers". Ironically enough, is there any doubt ERod is the type of person who would have gleefully pointed out when a non-vaccinated person got sick, and would openly mock and laugh if they died, for being a "stupid antivaxxer who got what they deserved"? Not to be ghoulish, but as it is, he deserves no sympathy.