Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:11 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:06 am
coming to the conclusion it was Spoony and that's what lead him to his downward spiral?
Spoony is a whiner, don't you think he would have whined about this? She's also has identified the "baby daddy" as some indian guy. She was fucking a lot of people.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:14 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:28 am
Three if you count Lindsay.
Go the fuck back to foxdick and stay there

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:30 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:06 am
Guys... I'm pretty sure she (all but) admitted to aborting his baby in the abortion documentary she made ("The A Word"). Didn't Metokur go through her timeline cross-comparing whom she was spending most of her time with before her abortion, coming to the conclusion it was Spoony and that's what lead him to his downward spiral?
Please lurk for 1000 years before posting

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:16 pm

Thanks to the past three guestposters. There really is a difference between guestposters and guestniggers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:50 pm

I mean seriously. He'll whine about Scarlett smashing his heart into a million pieces or whatever. He'll whine about rApril taking the dremel. But for some reason, in all of 12 years, he's kept silent about Lindsay aborting his fucking child?

Get fucking real

Not mention he cites Metocuck, that well known source of accurate information. When anyone who'd watched the documentary or even read a review by someone who has, could've told you it was some brown dude.

These kiwi rapefugees, I swear. We need to build a wall

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:56 pm

Every single time Spoony had sex with a mythical beast woman, we got to hear about it for YEARS on end. Both of the two times that it happened.

Yet reddit brains posit that Spoony had a third sexual partner and for some reason that's the one he's managed to keep 1000% quiet about and never leverage for pity points or humblebragging or any other form of oversharing.

It's fucking dumb.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:05 pm

Lindsay was basically the alpha bitch of CA, as low a bar as that was. If Spoony had gotten to fuck her it would have given him a confidence boost that would last to this day.

I mean, I know we don't need to keep hammering how fucking stupid this theory is, but still

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:50 pm
I mean seriously. He'll whine about Scarlett smashing his heart into a million pieces or whatever. He'll whine about rApril taking the dremel. But for some reason, in all of 12 years, he's kept silent about Lindsay aborting his fucking child?

Get fucking real
Plus she'd be the one woman in his life he'd never whine and/or sadpost about.
Pretty sure it's more likely the kid got aborted because it wasn't *white*.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:43 pm

Pretty sure she showed her baby daddy in her documentary, unless it was some OTHER Indian dude, that she was fucking.

He was short, ugly and looked beta af - no wonder she wanted to abort it.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:59 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:43 pm
Pretty sure she showed her baby daddy in her documentary, unless it was some OTHER Indian dude, that she was fucking.
She is fond of fucking low caste Indians. Or letting low caste Indians watch her get fucked by other, higher caste Indians (see: CuckintheShadows)