Soystation 5 General

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
ban

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by ban » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:24 pm

Kuon is basically Resident Evil except you control two nip shrine maidens that fight ghosts and have big boobs. Some ocasional naked titty ghosts appear.

Also Fatal Frame :

Which is what Tictac is refering to. Team Ninja and Tecmo were always the titty / coomer devs, even their strategy-trap games were foused on giant titties :

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:08 pm
No, I'm not.
I said Fromsoft releases broken shit, doesn't fix it via patch and even copies the broken shit to sequels.
You agreed that they do. Your gay defending after that, which is only motivated because they made mecha faggot shit by the way, is entirely without value.
To elaborate a bit : apart from the mecha games, From used to release horror and some action games as well before Souls and most of these usually were fine and if it was broken(like some Armored Cores) they re-released a game+an expansion of it. Not always.

DeS used a proprietary engine from Sony in collab with FromSoft that Sony owns the right along with the "Demons Souls" trademark. So after that, due to the cost of DeS and the failure of Ninja Blade(an actually very glitchy and very bugy game trying to be Ninja Gaiden with QTEs), From laid off the older stuff since they were responsible for that blunder that actually cost them money. Meanwhile, Miyazaki's only blunder that far was AC4 only. So after From laid off all the previous staff, Miyazaki and gang along with some newfags hired in order to bolster their work force(they in fact doubled the number of employes) teamed up Bandai Namco to make Dark Souls with their own game engine and full control of that trademark.

And you know the rest of the story : Dark Souls is buggy, glitched across all ports, From uses the exact same game engine across 2(now fucking 3) console generations and never attempts to patch their shit.

Tl;dr : From used to have a far better track record and attempted to fix their games back in the PS2 era, post Dark Souls they don't.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:08 pm
So even if the point I am assuming you're trying to make is that one part of the Souls series was made by hackfrauds and one was made by a better team, neither fixed a broken system.
Close, my point was that the oldfags would have patched it / fixed it in a sequel / outright removed it in a sequel. NuFrom, especially after being brought by Kadokawa, refuses to do that and churns that shit that becomes worse with every release. As broken as DeS was, they would have fixed it, just like they did with their other games.

I get it, you don't like 95% of their old library but they at least did good by the customer back in the day.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:08 pm
They also think it hinders piracy when the games are bloated. I think that's just an excuse.
Paypigs gotta buy HDDs too.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:40 pm

HDDs with their numerous terrabytes are for hentai, guest.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:40 pm
HDDs with their numerous terrabytes are for hentai, guest.
Ha-ha..haha, right.Show
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:51 pm

ban wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:24 pm
As broken as DeS was, they would have fixed it, just like they did with their other games.
Speculative at best.
ban wrote:
I get it, you don't like 95% of their old library but they at least did good by the customer back in the day.
And completely irrelevant on top. I said "Fromsoft", not "these specific people working at Fromsoft under these specific circumstances".

I picked the Blizzard example on purpose. Just about nobody that worked on the old, good Blizzard games waaaaay back then has been in the company for ages.

And it's not that I dislike Fromsoft's old games. I am completely indifferent to them.
Point is, you aren't.
You are only performing mental gymnastics for this shit company that has been doing shit work and arguing a point I made that was 100% accurate as "false" exactly because they made some weeb shit that grabs you by your autism and has you throw yourself on the sword, arguing utter nonsense.
You would not extend that courtesy to any western dev. I called you out on that right away and you're blind to it.

Fromsoft makes broken shit and doesn't fix it over several games running the same engine.
^
|
That is what I said and what you're trying to tell me is not an accurate statement.
>um actually
Get absolutely fucked, ban! I read you gyros-spinning, ouzo-guzzling, weeb fuck like a book! Fuck your "if"s and "but"s and the gundam you rode in on! You're not going to tell me the statement above is false, just because you want to attach a thousand qualifiers to it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:43 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:51 pm
Speculative at best.
Absolutely fair.
Kugelfisch wrote:
And completely irrelevant on top. I said "Fromsoft", not "these specific people working at Fromsoft under these specific circumstances".
Ok, that's my mistake, misreading and misunderstanding then. I'm terribly sorry about that.
Kugelfisch wrote:
You are only performing mental gymnastics for this shit company that has been doing shit work and arguing a point I made that was 100% accurate as "false" exactly because they made some weeb shit that grabs you by your autism and has you throw yourself on the sword, arguing utter nonsense.
You would not extend that courtesy to any western dev. I called you out on that right away and you're blind to it.
Fake and gay statement. I have sympathy for a few western devs, I just don't give a fuck nor have any sympathy for the big ones.
>INB4 I am defensive
I'm not. Nor do I have a need to devolve that into shit-flinging. You want a list? Here you go :

>Old id software
>Old 3D Realms
>John Romero
>Airship Syndicate(former Vigil games)
>Sunstorm Interactive(RIP)
>Shaba Games(RIP)
>Treyarch before they disolved in the Activision mines (RIP)
>Raven before they disolved in the Activision mines (RIP)
>Snowblind Studios (RIP)
>Beenox before the Activision mines and PC port hell (RIP)
>Vicarious Visions
>Neversoft (RIP)
>UnEpic Dev(an indie dev from spain)
>Drakkar Dev (indie italian devs)
>People can Fly
>Michel Ancel
>The dude behind the modern Prince games, Jean-Christophe Guyot
>I used to have sympathy for Digital Extremes before they devolved into whoreframing
>Delphine Software International (RIP)
>Midway Games(I know what I said, RIP)
>Visceral Games (RIP) / current Glen Schofield and co.
>Traveler's Tales
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:53 pm

Poonoo~! Honey~? The children are fighting again! Can you get them to calm down? And be a good janny and clean up after them why don't you? :mrgreen:

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:54 pm

TOBY FAIR, they actually fix shit sometimes. Like goddamn framepacing of their shit engine. It was shit in Dark Souls, 2 and cancerous in Bloodborne, but they fixed it in 3 (and moved that change to BB) and from what I see, there are no issues with that ever since.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:05 am

ban wrote:
Kuon is basically Resident Evil except you control two nip shrine maidens that fight ghosts and have big boobs. Some ocasional naked titty ghosts appear.
You're actually wrong. The female characters in Kuon are not sexualized and the game as a whole has no sexual content. It has plenty of gore but no tits.

^the two characters. The story is about nip kids who are secretly mulberry trees reincarnating people into monsters.

Fatal Frame is the big titty wet ghost t-shirt contest game. Specificially 5: Maiden of Black (((Water))). Fatal Frame 1, again, had basically no sexual content aside from the main character being an attractive young girl. But the heroines became more and more sexualized in each release. You can really see the difference in Fatal Frame 3, where the costuming became blatantly sexual.

For comparison with fatal frame 1:

Which only had a short skirt, but no other sexual elements and no big titty ghosts.

Fatal Frame 5, I hardly need to mention as you've provided screenshots.
Also Fatal Frame :

Which is what Tictac is refering to. Team Ninja and Tecmo were always the titty / coomer devs, even their strategy-trap games were foused on giant titties :
Team Ninja has definitely always been a coomer dev. With Tecmo, it feels more like they've grown to become that way.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:50 am

In the end, it's all coom.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.