Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:41 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:04 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:52 am
I live in Western New York.
I'm sorry.
I'm not. I'm far enough away from New York City and its liberal fucktards to not be too bothered. Hell, my county isn't even following Cunty Hochul's bullshit mandate. Some people wear masks, other people don't. And I've not seen one person say shit to anyone not wearing one. At this point, most store clerks and minimum wagers realize its not worth going to bat over, to argue with somebody dipping into Wal-Mart for beer and potato chips and not wearing their worthless flu muzzle.

Hell, I went out with some friends the Wednesday night before Christmas to two separate bars in town. Not a single person masked up. It felt like I was living in a pre-Chinkflu world.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:47 am

Guest wrote:
when its basically a political placebo.
It's not a placebo. A placebo doesn't do anything but doesn't cause harm either. Like the saline the politicians got when they supposedly got their vaccines.
This however causes severe harm while actively making the virus worse and preventing the creation of long lasting immunity. It's pretty far from a placebo. I might even go as far as to say it works as intended

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:26 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:28 am
They should have instead had town hall-style discussions. Open Q&A's with real people asking questions of 'da experts. Live TV. Live streaming. Like the Presidential debates. Fauci loves being on camera. If he really does believe in these vaccines, he would surely be up for a few of these.
That's not how a fascist government works, buddy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:41 am
mad bum wrote:
Guest wrote:
I live in Western New York.
I'm sorry.
I'm not. I'm far enough away from New York City and its liberal fucktards to not be too bothered. Hell, my county isn't even following Cunty Hochul's bullshit mandate. Some people wear masks, other people don't. And I've not seen one person say shit to anyone not wearing one. At this point, most store clerks and minimum wagers realize its not worth going to bat over, to argue with somebody dipping into Wal-Mart for beer and potato chips and not wearing their worthless flu muzzle.

Hell, I went out with some friends the Wednesday night before Christmas to two separate bars in town. Not a single person masked up. It felt like I was living in a pre-Chinkflu world.
Must be nice. Everything here is mask mandate or die. Those gay signs are in the windows for every storefront, telling people they must wear the cuck muzzle or else.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:23 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:29 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:41 am
mad bum wrote:

I'm sorry.

Must be nice. Everything here is mask mandate or die. Those gay signs are in the windows for every storefront, telling people they must wear the cuck muzzle or else.
Kek, I would be that asshole who walks around everywhere without a mask. Just to see what would happen. Would they arrest me? Under what law?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:27 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:23 pm
Kek, I would be that asshole who walks around everywhere without a mask. Just to see what would happen. Would they arrest me? Under what law?
Speaking as somebody who's never worn one, nobody does anything.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:17 pm

Kek. Probably because Biden has been looking bad with more Kung Flu Deaths under him then Orange Man and they want to protect him from more damage. :lol:

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:20 pm

Yeah, they're probably looking to turn things around and declare Kung Flu 'over' so they don't bleed out too badly in the mid-terms. But it's too late. They don't understand that all this shit has caused a permanent political shift

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:47 pm

[Not-Eddie-Murphy]
You don't have a pandemic
if you don't report anything
[/Not-Eddie-Murphy]
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:47 pm
[Not-Eddie-Murphy]
You don't have a pandemic
if you don't report anything
[/Not-Eddie-Murphy]
It wasn't a real pandemic in the first fucking place