Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:42 pm

#bareshelvesbiden is trending on fucking twitter of all places. People are posting image after image of grocery stores with completely empty shelves. Twitter liberals are big mad and screaming "b-but muh toilet paper shortage under trump!"

They forget that the TP thing was because of panic hoarding. This is a supply line issue. I'd say it's about 50/50 where I am, whether or not I see bare shelves when I go to the store. Sometimes I see a lot, sometimes I only see a few sections that are stripped clean. Keep in mind though that I'm not in a food desert. If you have primarily one or two grocery stores serving your area, you are probably going to see a lot more shortages because of the concentrated patronage.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:27 pm

"food deserts" are a bullshit scare tactic cooked up by the media. They are trying to encourage panic buying and hoarding.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:18 pm

Certain pet foods have been hard to get for months, but the past weekend is the first time I saw empty shelves in the canned veggies/soup/beans aisles. It's not too bad (I live within two miles of FIVE grocery stores), but it's very noticeable.

If it gets worse, I'm looking forward to seeing how Jen Psaki denies it and how the left manages to blame Trump/Republicans/the unvaccinated for it.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:05 pm

They are already getting ready to declare the plandemic over with the CDC being the left's talking point. The experiment was a success, the wealth transfer happened. they will get the 4th boosters out inMarch and introduce flurona, they will say it's so hard to differentiate the flu from chink flu that they will say it's basically the same thing. The only problem is they have this covid cult now that will always think it's super scary regardless of what anyone says.
Last edited by mad bum on Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:06 pm

Canned goods have been depleted off and on throughout the pandemic for us. At the start, it was so bad that one local grocery store ended up tripling the price of canned goods. But now you can usually find canned stuff, although not all the flavors and not always in abundance.

If the biden mandate goes through, we can expect a lot more shortages when a huge wave of truckers get fired and/or quit.
RAPEMAN wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:19 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:06 pm
If the biden mandate goes through, we can expect a lot more shortages when a huge wave of truckers get fired and/or quit.
It """"technically""" started today because the SC didn't put a stay out, and they kicked the fucking can down until Thursday.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:22 pm

Delays just make me think they're upholding the Biden rule and want to delay for megacorps to get just that little bit more product out before the hammer comes down.
RAPEMAN wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:40 pm

I do also, keep stalling to get the fence sitters to force the shot. Meanwhile more and more of this keeps coming up.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:53 pm

In 2020, in a press conference with the Democrat governor standing right there, some Illinois health official said straight-out that all patients who tested positive for Covid were being counted as Covid patients regardless of what they were hospitalized for.

Nice of CNN to catch up to two years ago.

EDIT: Found the clip. April 2020. And she's actually talking about deaths, but still...

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:10 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:05 pm
The only problem is they have this covid cult now that will always think it's super scary regardless of what anyone says.
These losers will believe anything the liberal media tells them. Biden can say the virus is over tomorrow and the maskubators will through their masks in celebration.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:22 pm
Delays just make me think they're upholding the Biden rule and want to delay for megacorps to get just that little bit more product out before the hammer comes down.
Biden already delayed his damn state of the union address until March, something unprecedented in modern U.S. history.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.