DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:18 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:03 pm
He wants to collect dox in order to blackmail people?
In order to sue them when they do chargebacks.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:13 am

Not sure about his 'grand plan' if indeed he has one, since he'd never sue anyone (too much effort, dood).
I'm assuming it just contributes to his power trip if he gets those people making themselves at least potentially more vulnerable.
I think he would divulge information to his minions though and let them sort it out, like that one ex mod of his who showed him his driver's license, and then pig man just distributed that picture around when the guy inevitably pissed him off by not giving enough money.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:49 am

Has Phil said anything yet about the dislike button being removed from YouTube? I imagine he would be up his own ass and claiming how he knew everything all along but they never listen to him and now they are basically acknowledging everything he already knew because he was such a victim

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:30 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:49 am
Has Phil said anything yet about the dislike button being removed from YouTube? I imagine he would be up his own ass and claiming how he knew everything all along but they never listen to him and now they are basically acknowledging everything he already knew because he was such a victim
Yes, he's said all of this. I'm not going to post it because he's too tiresome. He's also been shilling for likes and comments recently, in a weird ego kick. Also unsurprisingly, he's been defending the trash fire that is the Cockstar GTA Android-Mobile Unreal Engine 4 Asset Flip Definitive Edition. Because he needs those NEW GAMES NEW GAMES NEW GAMES to make money dood.
SpoilerShow
I know it's not a new game. But DSP calls it one. He's the kind of consoomer who would buy anything if it was wrapped in a new package and presented as a "new product."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:33 am

It's new in that it has a release date in the future / not too distant past.

EDIT: Plus if he ends up sucking at the games - which he will - he can just claim it's because he's playing "a broken version of the game".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:04 pm

It's amazing that after all this time he still believes a new game release will bring him new viewers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:29 pm

He doesn't want new views, he wants the regular assemble of wheelchairs throwing him 5-figures each months so he can spend thousands in pulls for jpegs of sweaty men in speedos.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:36 pm

He tackles new games because even his "Redemption Runs" carry the stink of defeat.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:14 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:29 pm
He doesn't want new views, he wants the regular assemble of wheelchairs throwing him 5-figures each months so he can spend thousands in pulls for jpegs of sweaty men in speedos.
Those are around anyway. He thinks new releases are what will pull in people that randomly browse around for footage
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:42 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:14 pm
He thinks new releases are what will pull in people that randomly browse around for footage
He spends every waking hour gaming the system for pennies. mad bum isn't Chris Bores, he's DSP!