The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:23 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:54 pm
Well. James better watch out for his games around Kieran. Probably would take them and sell them.

https://streamable.com/66ql6g
I used to do this, a $5 store was selling 3DS animal crossing games and the credit gamestop was taking them was like $13 plus the extra $10, so you would buy up all the copies and then go to different game stops to turn them into credit, they would only let you trade in 3 copies of the same game per store and eventually flag you. Then you could buy retro games with all that credit and sell them online. We also used to be able to double dip with a bogo deal online as well as using a coupon code for an extra 13% off. I would get $400 worth of games for like $150 after everything was said and done.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:59 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:09 am
Depends on the time of day, it's either Ass Wiper, or Slob Rider.
Bimmy & The Lonely Farts
The Spasms
Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:54 pm
Well. James better watch out for his games around Kieran. Probably would take them and sell them.
The only way that retard (who simps for Ree Larson on Polygon if i remember correctly) can hope to redeem himself in my eyes, like Tesla Pimp did, is by stealing Pat's Nintendie World Autism cart and selling it for 1 Dollar.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:47 am

Bimmy and Jimmy. The lords of ASS

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:47 am

Bimmy and Jimmy. The lords of ASS

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:49 am

The Spoony Ones.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:31 pm

Almost bearable episode, expect for extremely cringey acting and him playing with dolls.

You can just look at his old Nightmare on Elm street or Friday the 13th episodes and compare - it's like night and day, back then he was actually into it, now it's just for the paycheck, to feed his land whale of a wife.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:23 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:31 pm
Almost bearable episode, expect for extremely cringey acting and him playing with dolls.
And except for the singing. And except for the terrible writing that killed what could have been the one mildly amusing moment in the video.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:27 pm

Bimmy doesn't strike me as the kind of person who had a Commodore 64 when he was a kid. Did he ever reviewed any other C64 game besides that Superman one that he also reviewed?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:51 pm

I think he reviewed some C64 Transformers game as well (though the majority of the video was about a NES Transformers game).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:27 pm
Bimmy doesn't strike me as the kind of person who had a Commodore 64 when he was a kid. Did he ever reviewed any other C64 game besides that Superman one that he also reviewed?
Well, he was angry Nintendo nerd originally, doubt he has much of the nostalgia for anything else, as far gaming is concerned, but he wouldn't have enough of the material if he only went with Nintendo stuff, this gig was never meant to last for that long - it was supposed to help him launch his B movie making career, the thing he was actually passionate about, but in the end he turned out to be just a one trick pony. At least, unlike Spoony, he found a way to make peace with that fact.