Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:43 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:58 am
How much would being paralysed impact his life really?
He would sadpost endlessly about no longer feeling anything and feeling excruciating phantom pain, depending on his mood atm.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:10 am

Well who knows really but I always thought there was just this multi layered Spoony delusion.
He's worked at this game store place possibly for a while like some weird gremlin scaring off customers and shunned by co workers. In his mind he imagined himself actually playing the PnP stuff (but even his dream groups of players weren't good enough for him) and then telling his amazing stories to the customers who all loved them. This then set the basis for his "counter monkey" trash and other wild content of crazy stories.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:23 am

No, being serious about his counter monkey shit, he was as you say the gremlin of the group. An arrogant loser who tries "hilarious" pranks and is generally annoying both in-character and out.
His counter monkey stories are shit and sound like you've heard them before because his gms were running pre-written adventures and the most popular ones at that.

As far as his board game group, yeah no shit they didn't want to play some real complex game that takes six hours to complete.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:14 am

Newhalf wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:10 am
Well who knows really but I always thought there was just this multi layered Spoony delusion.
He's worked at this game store place possibly for a while like some weird gremlin scaring off customers and shunned by co workers. In his mind he imagined himself actually playing the PnP stuff (but even his dream groups of players weren't good enough for him) and then telling his amazing stories to the customers who all loved them. This then set the basis for his "counter monkey" trash and other wild content of crazy stories.
So Taxi Driver, but for nerds, and instead of killing pimps for Iris the Teenage Prostitute, Spoony punched Christmas trees for April the Empty Egg Carton.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:28 am

My favorite thing about his "war on Christmas" is though how he hates shoveling snow so much.
I could imagine the amount of snow he moved within his current lifetime could comfortably fit into a single bucket.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:15 am

He hates it so much that he left is weak-ass BDSM girlfriend in the snow for hours having to do it for him. A year later he *still* hates it *so* much he became the literal Prisoner of Ice. He was forever trapped in his dank Fortress of Solitude because even stepping out into the winter sun for mere minutes would fucking kill him instantly.

And then there's the icicle's man. They'll fucking kill a dude.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:39 pm

Now at last he's free from the terrible dangers of Chicago niggers snow. Unfortunately, now Spoony has another enemy: the Arizona spics hot sun. Hopefully those mancave black curtains will help him to defeat his terrible enemy.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:23 am
No, being serious about his counter monkey shit, he was as you say the gremlin of the group. An arrogant loser who tries "hilarious" pranks and is generally annoying both in-character and out
Noah is consistently a tremendous asshole, and as a GM he power trips and punishes players for not playing how he wants them to. He's not going to last in any group.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:14 am
April the Empty Egg Carton.
That's the best-fitting insult I've heard in a long while! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:03 pm

I re-watched bits of the after game Q&A session he held there since it might be the last spoony content ever that the world will ever see. This guy is slurring his god damn words. Guys' completely loaded.