The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:31 pm

Rushy wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:39 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:09 am
Is Brad like fucking glued to Doge or what? Little boy with the too-large cap is fucking everywhere he is. Lupa must be rolling in her fucking tomb until sundown.
Doesn't he now work in the same studio as the Walkers? I imagine they've pretty much become BFFs over Change the Channel
He does use the studio to film Cinema Snob reviews. He also uses it to film his shorter reviews as well at times when you see the black shelf in the background with dvds and blurays.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:19 am
Unexpected cameo
Wait, wait, wait right there, Bimmy! Didn't your fatass slob handlers specifically barred your from having anything to do with evil Douche Walker and his crew of abusers?

Jesus Christ, Doge. Have a little bit of a spine and tell the guy to fuck off for once. Tell him he can hang out with Looba and The Lightbringer since he and his entourage of diabetes are so willing to throw you under the bus. Or tell them you can't associate with known plagiarists. Anything but hang out like it wasn't such a big deal.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:09 pm

James made Doge's entire career. Plus, Doge has more than enough experience with backstabbers to not become one.

But most likely, Doge just doesn't keep track of Screenwave and has no idea he got taken out of a game he never played.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:04 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:47 pm
Wait, wait, wait right there, Bimmy! Didn't your fatass slob handlers specifically barred your from having anything to do with evil Douche Walker and his crew of abusers?
As if the fat faggot that's said that on the subreddit that James has never visited had ever talked about that with James.
That edict from the Church of Gengar would be news to him if you asked him about it.
Rushy wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:09 pm
James made Doge's entire career.
Nope. Doge was already very popular in his own right. The collaboration was edged on by both fanbases because they had significant overlap.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:04 pm
Nope. Doge was already very popular in his own right. The collaboration was edged on by both fanbases because they had significant overlap.
Fair enough, but Doge has still always been very respectful and deferential to James, to the point of reviewing the 2017 Mummy purely because James asked him to.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:10 pm

Sure. Again, big overlap in viewership. It's in both partie's interest to be friendly and Doge certainly benefited more from the brawl colab.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:42 am

Rushy wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:09 pm
Doge just doesn't keep track of Screenwave and has no idea he got taken out of a game he never played.
And the same is true for Bimmy.
Making sure that the scripts you are reading aren't plagiarism after crucifying Bores for a decade? No time muh kids.
Making sure that those CWC clones you are working with aren't stirring drama behind your back and ruining your reputation?
No time muh kids.
Knowing what #changethetampon is? No time Tyrone's kids.

And Corey Taylor can go fuck himself at this point.
Not only he keeps hanging out with those spastics, but he also promotes this trash:

And i'm sure Brad was there because he's a big fan of Slipknot, 90's metal and nu-metal in general.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:38 am

Ho ninety-nine o'nine?
How does that read or look like "Horror"?
Probably some jungle jargon I'm not savvy with.

But honestly, how aware exactly was James even of Bores during the time before their crossover?
I thought that was always some kind of war waged by his retarded fans, without his knowledge or blessing.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:07 am

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:38 am
Ho ninety-nine o'nine?
How does that read or look like "Horror"?
HORROR
HO99O9

An uncrackable cipher.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:23 am

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:38 am
But honestly, how aware exactly was James even of Bores during the time before their crossover?
I thought that was always some kind of war waged by his retarded fans, without his knowledge or blessing.
Largely, yes. Jimmy did very briefly answer a question about Bores at a con a shitzillion years ago. His response pretty much boiled down to "yeah, he kipes my shit, the fuck else am I supposed to say?" and he spent as little time on it as possible. Seems like it did irritate him to some degree, but nothing like the level of FIGHTAN MAD that his fans (or, indeed, the TGWTG reviewers who piled on Chris) would get to.