DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:49 pm

Man, is there really any part of his "legacy" that does not rely on a small number of very special individuals with too much influence/money?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:52 pm

Nope. He was hard carried all his life. Even at the beginning of his video career, he was massively helped out by Machinima.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:08 pm
The going theory is that his assigned partnership manager shielded him from the worst but has since been let go.
I think it's plausible enough. He must've had somebody at Twitch actively protecting him.
I can understand that, Phil must've been a fucking moneyspinner for twitch. Thousands of gifted subs, tens of thousands of bits and they're making half off all of it.

Maybe twitch partnership managers are rated by how much revenue their partners generate. Would certainly explain why his manager would protect him.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:11 pm

>managers being rated according to the (short- to mid-term) profit they generate

Interesting times we live in.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:40 pm

It's plausible. I'd find it much less believable that nothing weird was going on at all. Someone was shielding him from harm.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:11 pm
>managers being rated according to the (short- to mid-term) profit they generate

Interesting times we live in.
As if you'd know, code monkey.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:37 am

My favorite DSP thing right now, it's just too damn perfect and telling the nature of the sham marriage.
Also I reject the gay theory that Kat has long moved out and he's now living with his actual mother.
We all know horse wife is retarded enough to stick around. She has her own little room with a bed, goes work most of the days anyhow to financially support the gout man, even buying the games that he then streams for his wheelchairs.
Business expenses btw..
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:16 am

Oh she's for sure still around. A divorce right now wouldn't make sense and you know he'll happily spend a lot of money on her.

It's when he's shoveled lots of money into her account so the tax man doesn't get it and when he's back in the green again/the house is mostly paid off that she will run.
She can have all the side dick and live I a large house for almost her own so why rush it?

Phil is just a manchild and it comes naturally to him to call her mom. He's well over thirty and still thinks that owning property and having a girlfriend is something to brag about.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:02 am

DSP might really be asexual and not in the "lookitme, I'm speshul but lonely" kind of way because he can bribe a decent enough looking whore (if you're into that damaged goods kind of thing) to live with him but there's definitely nothing going on.
Ever see that video where he films a hotel room with panda presenting herself and he remains entirely oblivious to that? And she was definitely a league or two too high for him.
If he doesn't smash that, he never will at all.
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:50 am

Begrudgingly, I must admit that I would've smashed Panda. That Christmas video where she is full of innuendos and presenting her ass all the time? The easiest to watch DSP video ever.

Too bad she's ruined forever.
Not bad that she's dumb as a brick. Carnal desires don't care about that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!