PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 30, 2021 12:07 am

Do they know that the car produces electricity as it drives?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun May 30, 2021 12:20 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 11:55 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 1:47 pm
I've been to Italy and out of many things that stood out, it was, I shit you not, the fact that around 4 out of 5 cars were damaged, had some bumps or curved bumpers etc. I am dead serious. I've never seen anything like that in any other country. I don't think I have to explain how they drive...
Go visit Korea. I shit you not, drivers used to not drive with their headlights on at night to 'save electricity'.
Jesus fucking Christ. I thought the Koreans were supposed to be smart. Don't they know how a car's electric system work.

Post by Guest » Sun May 30, 2021 12:21 am

How 'environmentally conscious' are they? See I was thinking they might do that because 'muh emissions'. Which would still be dumb, but for different reasons.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 30, 2021 12:41 am

It's just plain dumb. The generator is being driven no matter what. Doesn't make a lick of difference if you have the lights on or not.
Open windows and the AC make a tiny difference but that's it.

That said, a truck's reefer burns through up to 3L of diesel a night. Less if it's really cold but then the driver is likely to let the motor of the truck running instead. Whatever your pussy car uses at full "fuck the world" settings with your AC blasting and all windows down is a drop in the ocean and not worth worrying about.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 30, 2021 7:30 am

But if everyone saves a drop, we can save a mighty ocean :3
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 11:08 pm
In theory, busses and trains would work to cover the small distances here. In practise you can forget about it.
The closest large city is 20 minutes by car from me. Via bus it takes 1.5 hours and the last one from there departs at 1800.
Even some pissing village will have such shit connections that you aren't flexible about when you can go to work. The bus is basically only for students, the train is hardly better.
Was kinda funny when our politicians where so proud of greenlighting e-scooters because they where seen as the final solution to this problem :roll:
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 12:20 am
Jesus fucking Christ. I thought the Koreans were supposed to be smart. Don't they know how a car's electric system work.
That could be their Starcraft mindset. They have no concept of producing something that does not require more gas or Overminds.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun May 30, 2021 7:25 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 12:20 am
These are the same people that think if you fall asleep with an electric fan blowing on you, you will die.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 30, 2021 8:11 pm

Or die in an internet cafe playing Warcraft.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:03 pm

Is it normal for a BDD patient to spend their life posting hundreds of selfies and pictures of their PushedUpSmallerThanGuntTits on Twatter, fishing for asspats and attention?
Or is it normal for a GOTIS riddled narc?

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:11 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:03 pm
Is it normal for a BDD patient to spend their life posting hundreds of selfies and pictures of their PushedUpSmallerThanGuntTits on Twatter, fishing for asspats and attention?
Or is it normal for a GOTIS riddled narc?
I'm going with normal for a GOTIS riddled narc. I also wouldn't be surprised if she made up the whole BDD thing in order to get sympathy from people.