Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:58 pm

I don't like he goes all Hulk Smash because some retarded cunt starts crying, but I guess any excuse is a good excuse to try and toss Patton Oswalt into the oven.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:30 pm

I want to murder Patton Oswalt just like Patton Oswalt murdered his wife.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:07 pm

Patton Oswalt and Seth Rogan both belong in ovens.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:07 pm
Patton Oswalt and Seth Rogan both belong in ovens.
You're gonna need a bigger oven

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:43 pm

I'm sure they have them already to cremate all of those landwhales.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:11 pm

Rewatched Robocop 3, I've seen this last in the 90's. The main thing on my mind about the movie is that the OCP really should hire this almighty Hacker Girl. Goddammit, isn't she good? She's far more advanced and skilled in robotics than, for example, Bob Morton in the first movie. Not only she can hack ED-209 in seconds, which requires advanced knowledge of military technology and military-compatible IT equipment, she also solves all the problems she faces with her super-computer and is capable of hacking into any system in an instant. Robocop himself is like a side character here, most of the time he just sits or lies around completely useless as the demigod Hacker Girl saves the day. I was kind a expecting Lewis to return from the dead in the end as a female Robocop and they both fly with their own jetpacks to the sunset: "You can call me Robocat".
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:26 pm

Never seen the movie, which Hacker Girl are you talking about? Sexy Jill Hennessy?

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:41 pm

No.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:46 pm

Robocop 3 is proof that cyberpunk sucks. It makes everything about computers or hacking, so naturally everything is a computer that you can hack.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:26 pm
Never seen the movie, which Hacker Girl are you talking about? Sexy Jill Hennessy?

Robocop 3 was a failure on every level.

*PG-13 (but only because they had to put guns and fighting in it).
*Robocop isn't the focus of the story.
*Filmed it that toilet of a city known as Atlanta instead of in futuristic Texas like the previous two.
*Killed off fine-ass Lewis.
*Gave Robocop upgrades and shit like machine gun hands and jetpacks so they could sell toys.
*Replaced Peter Weller with some nobody off the street.

It's the TMNT 3 of the franchise and killed it dead in its tracks. It's even worse than the shitty PG-13 remake from a few years ago.