Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:28 am

It's a reality everywhere now. Even if you live in a free place that hasn't taken your right to defense yet you'll still get charged and have your life ruined if you so much as dare injure a kang trying to rape your wife or daughter inside your own home.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:04 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:40 pm
When I was a wagie I liked working Sundays because they were always slow
bit like you then hurh hurh hurh

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:23 am

I'm a full-blown racist now. I never used to think I was but maybe I just suppressed it. I'm so sick of the constant pandering to niggers. There's no institutional racism in Western culture. These countries bend over backwards to placate shitskins at the expense of its indigenous peoples. But it's never enough. Apparently white society owes this neverending debt that can never be repaid. Rather than encourage niggers to clean up their own neighborhoods, they're infantilized and stripped of all responsibility, free to loot, burn and assault with impunity. Niggers will always be niggers it seems. I don't even see the average nigger as a human, they just shamble around like glorified monkeys. There's no spirit, no soul, no intellect, no enlightenment. They work on pure instinct. There's a reason that Africa is a shithole and not Wakanda, despite all its natural resources, because the jigaboos are too fucking primitive to stop living in mudhuts.

Charles Manson was probably right. There will be a racewar, and niggers will win simply because they will outfight the cucked white folk, and be supported by liberal racetraitors. Then society will collapse as niggers are fucking useless.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:10 am

Manson was so right about Jews selling WW 2 over and over, too.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:12 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:38 am

Not only are niggers niggers, they are useful idiots for the upper elite in order to get what they want.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:05 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:23 am
I'm a full-blown racist now. I never used to think I was but maybe I just suppressed it. I'm so sick of the constant pandering to niggers. There's no institutional racism in Western culture. These countries bend over backwards to placate shitskins at the expense of its indigenous peoples. But it's never enough. Apparently white society owes this neverending debt that can never be repaid. Rather than encourage niggers to clean up their own neighborhoods, they're infantilized and stripped of all responsibility, free to loot, burn and assault with impunity. Niggers will always be niggers it seems. I don't even see the average nigger as a human, they just shamble around like glorified monkeys. There's no spirit, no soul, no intellect, no enlightenment. They work on pure instinct. There's a reason that Africa is a shithole and not Wakanda, despite all its natural resources, because the jigaboos are too fucking primitive to stop living in mudhuts.

Charles Manson was probably right. There will be a racewar, and niggers will win simply because they will outfight the cucked white folk, and be supported by liberal racetraitors. Then society will collapse as niggers are fucking useless.
"Whitey has always been gqy fucking little boys. The greeks and Romans are proof of th8s. Meanwhile blacks wish to create families, but whitey trying to steal our masculinity, which we are the only masculine race by castrating 7s and forcing their LGBTQ shit on us."

- this movie

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:16 am

Imagine the future looking like I Am Legend with Society completely destroyed and all the cities return back to Nature. Whites are extinct and the only thing in the world are cannibalistic blacks. But there is one Safe Haven and that's Israel because the Jews have pretty much acquired everything and left the rest of the world to rot.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:17 am

Imagine the future looking like I Am Legend with Society completely destroyed and all the cities return back to Nature. Whites are extinct and the only thing in the world are cannibalistic blacks. But there is one Safe Haven and that's Israel because the Jews have pretty much acquired everything and left the rest of the world to rot.