Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:40 pm

You have no idea how hard I am wishing for a hentai adaptation.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:58 pm

They would need to be siblings, of course.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:10 pm

Oh, I am sure that they'll expand on the character of Georgie.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:51 am
One of the most bizarre things was probably how the sequel was almost a black comedy at times, whereas the fist one had a more consistent tone.
Consistent in being ridiculous

Again no adaptation of IT turning into a fish-man and beheading a child, turning into a swarm of leeches and slowly devouring one of the bullies (the one who gave Bowers a hand job but was then punched after offering a blowjob, because Henry is totally not a fag) and turning into the Frankenstein monster and tearing another bully's face apart.
At least they didn't adapt the child orgy, and you just know they were salivating at the prospect.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:01 pm

Henry Bowers x Patrick whatever the fuck his name was. They’re totally gay icons but of course nobody wants to claim them because they’re psychotic.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:04 pm

All "gay icons" are scum, fictional or not.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:20 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:40 pm
You have no idea how hard I am wishing for a hentai adaptation.
This?

While searching for the picture i learned that apparently someone translated it.
But i'm not sure if i'm ready for those levels of smut and degeneracy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:37 pm

I know you want to.
Complicity wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:34 pm
Consistent in being ridiculous
Okay, the firs tone had its moments, but the second one just didn't have the right execution to just about everything.
Again no adaptation of IT turning into a fish-man and beheading a child, turning into a swarm of leeches and slowly devouring one of the bullies (the one who gave Bowers a hand job but was then punched after offering a blowjob, because Henry is totally not a fag) and turning into the Frankenstein monster and tearing another bully's face apart.
I was about to see he was actually killed by mosquitos, but apparently it was flying leeches.

Though this highlights how Bowers' nakama always seem to get the short end of the stick in these adaptions. The leech kid was Patrick Hockstetter, who in the recent movie is just some generic Spoony lookalike who gets murdered off-screen after being chased by zombie kids.
In the novel he's a fat little kid who might actually be more fucked in the head than Bowers, with others not finding out because he's more introverted. He basically thinks that only he is "real".
-Yours Truly

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:51 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:37 pm
I was about to see he was actually killed by mosquitos, but apparently it was flying leeches.
Yeah i remember the novel describing those creatures as "undefined" and "unreal", because among the fears the guy had (a guy who was killing animals and putting them in a freezer or something) one was about being consumed by the unknown/unreal and forgotten.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:01 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:34 pm
At least they didn't adapt the child orgy, and you just know they were salivating at the prospect.
I'm sure they just fucked the child actors themselves off camera instead. Lots of casting had to be done.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!