17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2021 9:29 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 9:23 am
The problem with the insulation theory is fat doesn't do shit for damage mitigation. The fat is already crushing his organs. If you want more proof, surgery is often fatal for deathfats because their bodies can't withstand the shock of being cut open. If they can't be operated on safely in a medical environment, hooked up to machines, then how can they be protected from a stab wound?
I think the 'no surgery on deathfats' has more to do with the fact that they're difficult to anaesthetise. All that fat absorbs the anaesthesia, so they have to use more and more of it, which often means the deathfats have difficulty waking up from anaesthetic.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 13, 2021 9:35 am

And don't forget that there's much more shit in the way for a surgeon, be it extra layers of fat or the ever-popular grossly enlarged liver.
Guest wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 9:19 am
They'd just fuck him in the mouth. Break those new teeth of his
I don't think you wanna stick something in a deathfat's mouth. If there's one thing they're good at, it's making use of their teeth.
I'd bet they'd bite that dick right off, more out of reflex than any kind of self-defense.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2021 9:37 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 9:35 am
I don't think you wanna stick something in a deathfat's mouth. If there's one thing they're good at, it's making use of their teeth.
I'd bet they'd bite that dick right off, more out of reflex than any kind of self-defense.
I dunno how you made this post AFTER reading the part about breaking his teeth

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 13, 2021 9:40 am

He can still suck. Hard.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 13, 2021 12:30 pm

Remember how he bumped his leg on a car door once and almost lost it? There's a good chance that sleeping in a bunk bed could somehow kill him.

That said, he won't go to jail over this.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 13, 2021 12:47 pm

He's a deathfat with diabetes. His feet are holding on for dear life even without any outside influences.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2021 3:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:30 pm
That said, he won't go to jail over this.
He probably will. Aggravated Assault carries a maximum six year sentence and a $10,000 fine in Arkansas. Now, I couldn't work out what the minimum is, but considering this is (I assume) his first offence and he'll probably plead, I could see him doing some jail time. Probably not in maximum security penitentiary with the niggars, but I could see him doing 30 days in county jail where the convicts are merely anti-social.

Also they'll definitely take his gun away

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 13, 2021 4:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 9:29 am
rabidtictac wrote:
The problem with the insulation theory is fat doesn't do shit for damage mitigation. The fat is already crushing his organs. If you want more proof, surgery is often fatal for deathfats because their bodies can't withstand the shock of being cut open. If they can't be operated on safely in a medical environment, hooked up to machines, then how can they be protected from a stab wound?
I think the 'no surgery on deathfats' has more to do with the fact that they're difficult to anaesthetise. All that fat absorbs the anaesthesia, so they have to use more and more of it, which often means the deathfats have difficulty waking up from anaesthetic.
I've heard it's actually from the shock of cutting them open. Because their health is so generally poor that they can't withstand it, they go into shock and die.

And Boogie might go to jail.

1) It wasn't his gun
2) It's not clear if he's legally allowed to live in the same house with a firearm
3) warning shots are not legal-he endangered his neighborhood
4) the cops will take a dim view of manufactured youtube drama
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu May 13, 2021 4:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 4:05 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 9:29 am
rabidtictac wrote:
I've heard it's actually from the shock of cutting them open. Because their health is so generally poor that they can't withstand it, they go into shock and die.

And Boogie might go to jail.

1) It wasn't his gun
2) It's not clear if he's legally allowed to live in the same house with a firearm
3) warning shots are not legal-he endangered his neighborhood
4) the cops will take a dim view of manufactured youtube drama

discharging a gun in a residential area in city limits in a situation that is not defense is the deathkiss in this situation.

Boogie also mistakenly thinks he lives in a Castle Doctrine state when he actually lives in a 'duty to flee' state. He's going to be made an example, but they're not going to throw the book at him.

I'm not going to go "PRISON 4 LIFE" or anything, but I do see him paying a large fine, getting any weapons in his house confiscated, with an order that he is not allowed to possess anything more dangerous than cutlery, and maybe at most he'll get the FPSKyle treatment and be sent into minimum security for 63 days.

If Boogie was smart, he'd be able to turn a two month prison term into a great vehicle to promote his streams. PKA's 'Return of Kyle' podcasts were some of their most high traffic generation in the last 3 years.

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2021 4:39 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 4:05 pm
I don't find that likely. Now, of course, I am not a doctor. But, you wouldn't feel the shock of being cut open if you're unconscious. Not to mention that they cut Boogie open, didn't they? When they stapled his stomach? He seems to have survived.

The risks of surgery for deathfats is more to do with problems with anaesthesia and post-op recovery problems. They don't move so well, so they're more likely to catch an infection and die. Plus there's what Voice said, it's more difficult to operate on them with all that fat in the way.