Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

Re: Movieblob

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue May 04, 2021 7:42 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:41 am
Can you imagine the amount of butt hurt from Bob if that was the case
I'd be ok with only the Marvelshit getting delayed - I've kind of enjoyed only having the Disney+ shows in the zeitgeist and just tuning them both out.

Plus Blob might hang himself.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Tue May 04, 2021 7:49 am

Black Widow is supposed to come out July 9. No way that schedule sticks with California and all the blue states still locked down with the DEADLIEST VIRUS IN HISTORY.

Post by Guest » Tue May 04, 2021 7:53 am

Nevermind. They're pulling a WB and releasing it to Disney+ the same day, though you'll have to pay like $30 extra to watch it. Class move Marvel.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue May 04, 2021 10:03 am

To be fair the virus is actually deadly to Bob because he’s an unemployed obese diabetic.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 04, 2021 10:21 am

I wouldn't worry too much about him. Others will gladly keep their distance to him.
Guest wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:53 am
Nevermind. They're pulling a WB and releasing it to Disney+ the same day, though you'll have to pay like $30 extra to watch it. Class move Marvel.
What big movie is even dead-set on getting a cinematic release sometime in the unspecified future? I can only really think of the newest James Bond (aka No Time To Release), and that's mostly because they can't find a streaming service stupid enough to pay the absurd price they demand for the honor of streaming this franchise killer.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 04, 2021 12:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:49 am
Black Widow is supposed to come out July 9. No way that schedule sticks with California and all the blue states still locked down with the DEADLIEST VIRUS IN HISTORY.
Here too. I heard our retarded governor declared a state of reemergency or some bullshit even though our numbers are super fucking low. She's a karen on a power trip, that bitch.

https://twitter.com/OregonGovBrown/stat ... 9499423744

Fucking cunt uses the excuse of a rise in cases nationwide (NOT in her area) as reason to lock down shit and fuck over businesses even more. They've consistently targeted gyms and restaurants (including outdoor dining) while ignoring prisons, hospitals and indoor venues such as amazon processing centers. Covid doesn't fucking spread from surfaces you dumb skank!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue May 04, 2021 12:09 pm

Fully expect him to do some convoluted reasoning as to why it's okay when Disney does this but bad when WB does it. If it wasn't for double standards he'd have no standards at all.

Post by Guest » Tue May 04, 2021 12:44 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:49 am
Here too. I heard our retarded governor declared a state of reemergency or some bullshit even though our numbers are super fucking low. She's a karen on a power trip, that bitch.

https://twitter.com/OregonGovBrown/stat ... 9499423744

Fucking cunt uses the excuse of a rise in cases nationwide (NOT in her area) as reason to lock down shit and fuck over businesses even more. They've consistently targeted gyms and restaurants (including outdoor dining) while ignoring prisons, hospitals and indoor venues such as amazon processing centers. Covid doesn't fucking spread from surfaces you dumb skank!
Move to Florida

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue May 04, 2021 2:37 pm

The Alamo Drafthouse locations here, which reopened for "Tenet" last August and then closed again about two months later, are reopening next month. I'll probably be seeing more movies when that happens.

I'm interested to see how this push to go back to theaters works out. Hollywood is always in lockstep with every cucked media narrative, but now they're waving shiny objects to get us to move past the China Flu fear that's still being pushed everywhere. They convinced MovieBlob. I'm curious how many more they convince.

If "Black Widow" is a good movie (as in people like it), I think that could go a long way. "Wonder Woman 84" was hyped to the skies, but then the reviews were so mixed, leaning negative, that it just wasn't going to be the one that got people to go out again.

Post by Guest » Tue May 04, 2021 2:48 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:08 pm
Retarded bullshit
I know I’m asking a lot, but why the fuck not, here goes nothing.
Yes, Covid can be spread through surface contact. The logic that’s used is that comparatively, comparatively, it’s not as high risk as coughing directly into someone’s fucking face, and yes, I would agree with that. But saying it can’t happen is like saying “if I go through that red light with my eyes closed it’s not illegal”, or “that fire can’t reach my house, it’s next door.” Or, or, “The only things that can exist are the things I want to hear.”

Covid is not some magical disease, it’s like any other. If some fuck with a disease starts a coughing fit, blowing their nose or spiting wherever, then wiping their disgusting hands on shit, do I even need to finish?
Basically, don’t be a retarded cunt, please. Oh, and go kill yourself.